Ann Holden @Amandpms
06 July, 10:12
Part 1 of 2...
Tell me how this is acceptable behavior for school faculty? These team members are NOT physicians.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dub Hawkins @tazman63
06 July, 10:37
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
Now im all for hepa, so dont miss understand what im about to say please. We who didnt get vaxed, nor our children, mine are grown. But we didn't because of the side effects and what was in the vax. Aids was in the vax, you could catch vaids from the vax. Maybe its not a bad ideal to be tested, and the results should only be known to the effected parents and students. those are my thoughts. love u all, be blessed and pass it on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Holden @Amandpms
OVER REACH!
These school teams are NOT PHYSICIANS.
10:55 PM - Jul 06, 2022
In response Dub Hawkins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Amandpms in this post can reply
Dub Hawkins @tazman63
06 July, 11:05
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
i dont believe that anyone said they were physicians. They said you might want to take them to a doctor of your choice and have them do the tested. I played contact sports in school, and yes there can be blood spilled.