Ann Holden @Amandpms
Part 1 of 2...
Tell me how this is acceptable behavior for school faculty? These team members are NOT physicians.
10:12 PM - Jul 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Amandpms in this post can reply
Dub Hawkins @tazman63
06 July, 10:37
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
Now im all for hepa, so dont miss understand what im about to say please. We who didnt get vaxed, nor our children, mine are grown. But we didn't because of the side effects and what was in the vax. Aids was in the vax, you could catch vaids from the vax. Maybe its not a bad ideal to be tested, and the results should only be known to the effected parents and students. those are my thoughts. love u all, be blessed and pass it on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Holden @Amandpms
06 July, 10:55
In response Dub Hawkins to his Publication
OVER REACH!
These school teams are NOT PHYSICIANS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 July, 10:21
This is horrible. Are they going to claim that these diseases have nothing to do with the vax, and all of a sudden there will be cases everywhere, causing more division among people? Were you around at the beginning of AIDs, when people were shunned and treated like garbage, when they contracted it through blood transfusions? This is not going to be pretty. Pray!

Ann Holden @Amandpms
06 July, 10:56
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
EXACTLY!

Ann Holden @Amandpms
06 July, 10:15