Free Energy is coming. @Cowboyw2b
Tesla Tower Production in Dortmund - Germany
12:26 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 February, 02:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
The voice sounds Russian.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thorsten DGER @MixeryMan
03 February, 05:41
TU Dortmund is technical University and it's a experimental hall

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Days Of Elijah @Stella
03 February, 12:56
That's amazing.. it's only 74 Miles from my home, and I've never heard of it..
Found an article, but they don't mention Tesla at all, even though it's a Tesla tower.
https://www.nordstadtblogg...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 February, 12:52
top 😎ca

Atu Inc @Majic7s
03 February, 12:52
this is going to be soooo awesome!!!

Chili Palmer @xxChiliPalmerxx
03 February, 12:37
Thought I saw a video out of Texas that was showing a tower that is being built as we speak.. Good things!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
04 February, 02:43
In response Chili Palmer to his Publication

Bobbi Momma1st @BobbiGMommaFirst
03 February, 12:34
Is this Elon?? Is he a white hat?

NEO ONE @Neo
03 February, 12:36
In response Bobbi Momma1st to her Publication
It's not a Tesla Facility.

Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
03 February, 12:32
Reminds me of the Tesla Coil from the Red Alert series.

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
03 February, 12:31