Ice Kates @IceKates
Volunteers sitting with the animals in the shelter all night on July 4th to comfort them when the fireworks start going off and try to relieve some of there anxiety. If it isn't bad enough for the animals just being there. 🐾
10:22 AM - Jul 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
05 July, 11:45
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Hopefully, some of volunteers become adopters! 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 July, 10:43
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Agree 💯 with your post
on all points.

In my vision of New Earth
there does not exist a single cage EVER EVER EVER again
for ANYBODY 🐾🐾

#NoHarm
#Freedom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
05 July, 10:35
I can't imagine having all those strangers around was particularly comforting. Dogs get stressed with visitors.

Loud air conditioning and TV/radio works well, though. Our dogs survived our fireworks show. ☺️

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
05 July, 02:18
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I'm with you. Some inside noise to drown out the booms would have worked with only a handful of volunteers needed. I imagine the disruption of the nightly routine was stressful as well.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
05 July, 10:32