Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 July, 10:31
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Had hoped this was the reason. How else would they get rid of the adulterated food?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
05 July, 10:16
Oh deep inside I felt this was a White Hat operation, I will focus my vibes on its Truth! ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒนโ™ฅ๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 July, 12:00
I sure hope this is right. We need to do this. GOD rest the soul of my old boss and good friend. He taught me all about this stuff.

Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ donated @Quilibet
05 July, 08:34

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
05 July, 08:28
I hope so!! I haven't seen shortages here. I've seen prices rise steadily for many years now and in tight budget situations, THAT creates shortages when you can't afford to buy much food.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
05 July, 08:23
Everything that has high fructose corn syrup in it and MSG needs to go! Everything that has GMO soybean oil needs to go!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
05 July, 11:52
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Most or even all of it has to go and be replaced with better quality food.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
05 July, 08:15
monster, redbull โ€ฆโ€ฆ.