JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 July, 06:35
Also beating everybody in the polls by really big
Record type
Numbers- 695

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God- 695

And you will know My name is The Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee- 695

#coinkydink

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
02 July, 06:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Think mirror

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 July, 06:47
In response MvA_r to his Publication
I Love You All So Much!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
I Love You All So Much!=228

Corn Ready For To Be Cut=228
Your Time Is Finished=228
Nobody Above The Rules=228
Full Disclosure Now=228
There Is No Other Way=228
The People Are Waking Up=228
Elect Know The Truth=228

We Better Get Going Fast=228
Time Is Running Out=228
The Seventh Seal Broken=228
Divine Intervention=228
Bigger Than You Can Imagine=228
Believing The Unbelievable=228
The Light Will Prevail=228
Victorious Glory=228
The Chosen One Has Awoken=228
I'm On A Mission From God=228
I Knew You Were An Angel=228
Leader Of God's Chosen Ones=228
Holy Children Of Jesus=228
Thou Art Most Loved=228
Angels Surround Us=228
United States Of America=228
We're In This Together=228
There Is No Place Like Home=228

Jesus Christ Is Lord=228
God In Person Over Again=228
Healing Power Of Jesus=228
I'm Going Through Changes=228
Access The Divine Records=228

The Best Is Yet To Come=228
Book Of Proverbs Eight=228
Matthew Five Sixteen=228
08:14 PM - Jul 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 July, 11:18
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Isnt it so cool that if you look at the whole gematria picture instead of just pulling af couple of meanings out how it usually tells such a story!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 July, 01:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, it's so cool! 😄
As I scroll through everyone's posts, a phrase will jump out at me. Signal from God to go to Gematria.
I ask Him to reveal the message,
Then I go through the entire database for other matching phrases that jump out at me.
The story seems to write itself, always comes back to God, and usually ends up with a Bible verse or two or three.
Then I look up the verses for pics to post, so I get a Bible study too!
God is so amazing! 🙏❤️😇

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 July, 10:28
This is an incredibly thoughtful compilation. Thank you very much. You remind me that @vincentkennedy put up a numerical value for "switch" today and it struck me...

An ON... Up.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 July, 11:37
Have not thought of it that way.

Lots of fireworks on the beach tonight!
Wonderful day with my family!

Nana was just sitting in my low boy chair right at the edge of the water so that the waves would hit my feet today looking around at all the ppl and wondering just how many were awake.

There were so many ppl having a good time & playing with their kids that it just made me close my eyes & smile.

i was thinking to myself & wondering if anyone there could hear what I was thinking. No really.

I thought of how wonderful it would be if ppl around the world could play with & teach their kids more days a week than they had to work.
What if everyone could work only 3 days a week & do family 4 days?
What if everyone could actually work at something they really enjoy doing and then it wouldn't seem like work at all?
What if you could do a job that you reall like doing and not have to be worried every day whether you would make enough to take care of yourself or your fa

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Ange Love @LoveM
02 July, 10:11
🙏🏻❤️