JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Also beating everybody in the polls by really big
Record type
Numbers- 695

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God- 695

And you will know My name is The Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee- 695

#coinkydink
06:35 PM - Jul 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
MvA_r @MvA_r
02 July, 06:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Think mirror

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 July, 06:47
In response MvA_r to his Publication
I Love You All So Much!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
02 July, 08:44
In response MvA_r to his Publication
You know, #1 is the Heart & Mind, or Heart & Soul. Think of 1973 Reggie Jackson becomes a Free Agent. Think #HigherLearning here.

His heart was always with the A's...(Angels or Athletes) - even though he ended as a Yankee. There's a lot of Free Agents out there in every game, only God knows its true desires. "Players" are traded all the time to opposing teams. Being part of that team then, they too must learn the plays. Nothing is what we think.

The Heart IS the Vessel to God as it's the Garden that He feeds you from; the Mind is the Source of Light (Knowledge & Wisdom) that (Soul on Fire) that takes you to THE FATHER, THE CREATOR SOURCE OF ALL!

Nothing can be hidden. The "Rot" will stand out and be removed so the Garden is "Good" again (so-to-speak).

memes matter @NoComment
02 July, 06:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 July, 06:45
In response memes matter to her Publication
Merci. Why Indeed.