JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 July, 06:35
Also beating everybody in the polls by really big
Record type
Numbers- 695

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God- 695

And you will know My name is The Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee- 695

#coinkydink

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
02 July, 06:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Think mirror

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
02 July, 09:11
July 16 is 17 Tammuz...the day God was going to write His Law (His Love) on the Hearts of Man. Before He could send His 2 "Stones" down to them, well, you know what happened. They didn't know God, they'd only heard stories from their "Forefathers" the past 400-490 years. They could only "recite" words repeated to them via mouths of men. They allowed fear of what they really didn't know except by teacher's words or "Translation" - same goes for today. Their "Ping" in their gut (gut feeling) couldn't hear the Voice within say, "Go. Stay. Walk. Run." All they allowed in was fear. They lacked their own knowledge.

02 July, 09:15
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
This month is such a special month! All through Tammuz as it's a 4th & 10th month, but also a 1st & 7th month. That matters. The merging of the timelines are perfect.

Again, the Ethiopian Enochian/Coptic/Old Egyptian calendar it's the year 2014 until Sept 11, 9/ll. It's just too good!

Can't wait...

03 July, 01:20
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
My point to this before my #Sometimers began 😂 is that the Original "Union Day" was an "AppintedTime" special to God, & since it was not completed on the day set - it is still open & will be completed just as it was meant to. Downloading of Divine Truth - sleepers upon awaking from the Earthquake ( shaking the earth awake). Then, comes healing & making way straight the Path Home. It's still has to come to pass.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 July, 08:14
I Love You All So Much!=228

Corn Ready For To Be Cut=228
Your Time Is Finished=228
Nobody Above The Rules=228
Full Disclosure Now=228
There Is No Other Way=228
The People Are Waking Up=228
Elect Know The Truth=228

We Better Get Going Fast=228
Time Is Running Out=228
The Seventh Seal Broken=228
Divine Intervention=228
Bigger Than You Can Imagine=228
Believing The Unbelievable=228
The Light Will Prevail=228
Victorious Glory=228
The Chosen One Has Awoken=228
I'm On A Mission From God=228
I Knew You Were An Angel=228
Leader Of God's Chosen Ones=228
Holy Children Of Jesus=228
Thou Art Most Loved=228
Angels Surround Us=228
United States Of America=228
We're In This Together=228
There Is No Place Like Home=228

Jesus Christ Is Lord=228
God In Person Over Again=228
Healing Power Of Jesus=228
I'm Going Through Changes=228
Access The Divine Records=228

The Best Is Yet To Come=228
Book Of Proverbs Eight=228
Matthew Five Sixteen=228

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 July, 10:28
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
This is an incredibly thoughtful compilation. Thank you very much. You remind me that @vincentkennedy put up a numerical value for "switch" today and it struck me...

An ON... Up.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 July, 11:18
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Isnt it so cool that if you look at the whole gematria picture instead of just pulling af couple of meanings out how it usually tells such a story!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 July, 08:10
oh gosh 😘 love love you too you i love you i love i promise to be true so please love me too🙌🏼💖🕊

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 July, 09:05
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Faux Paul 😁

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 July, 07:50
Love you back :)

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 July, 07:50
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
thank you for being so loyal :)

02 July, 07:48
Love is the Keystone to this whole thing!

Once you connect to God and/or once you have been in his presence and feel the overwhelming feeling of goodness and love it is simply imposible to harm others.

arba happihr @arba
03 July, 10:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Unconditional Love
No judgement attached
Feels like $2 million.
I'm imagining the $2 million part. hahaha

White Castle @EbenezerE
03 July, 10:37
Amen, sister!

And what is a key is also a vibration.

God is Love.
The Power of Love.

02 July, 07:45
We love you too Hun!

Nana made it to Florida!

Toes in the sand soon!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 July, 10:39
Much deserved Nana. Enjoy!

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
02 July, 07:02
Love to you in Tiffany blue....and God's Favorite Number 7.
7 Hearts for you💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

arba happihr @arba
02 July, 06:58

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 July, 06:54
we all are lined with Gods love and his love is the powerful force on this planet.