John Reese @TrumperWavin
Could the Superbowl be one way to get everyone awakened? There are known cases of human trafficking operators making profits based on the Superbowl, and almost everyone will be watching it in America--the whole world is watching. It will be between the Buc's (Bucks) and the Chiefs. This is SUPERBOWL 55 too. Imagine it just happens to be 55, what a shocker! I swear President Trump and his QTeam are time travelers sent to save us from ourselves and from the corrupt cabal. The Superbowl could awaken everyone. Booms.
10:40 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
06 February, 04:01
In response John Reese to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
03 February, 10:56
another mil sting op to wake the deep sleepers?

buccaneers, as in pirates of the sea? as in watch the water -> from maritime law to constitutional, natural law? as in GOD'S free republic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
04 February, 04:13
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
Cheif as in commander and cheif as as you said bucks as in pirates. interdasting...

Four Herrings @4herrings
03 February, 10:36
Amanda Gorman will be reciting a poem during the pregame show. Id rather listen to her than some sickopedo singing!

Bella Bella @Cinderella
03 February, 06:58

Kathy Marx @Kathy1
03 February, 06:55
They may well be time travellers but they were sent to us by our merciful God!

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
03 February, 03:50
Half time entertainment "The Weekend"

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
03 February, 01:18
Puppy Bowl 17 is supposed to happen on this very historic day 7th Feb at 2pm

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 February, 01:11
55 vibes, lol, i turn 55 this month

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
03 February, 01:04
The Super Bowl > Superb Owl is the perfect time to KICK OFF taking back our country. It's a great time to take over televisions with the Emergency Alert System cuz, "The World is Watching".
Last years Superb Owl viewers were 99.9 Million > Flip it > 666. [They] couldn't have pumped those #'s up to 100M just to look even better? No, cuz "Symbolism will be their downfall". Your family will have chips & dip on the 7th. Make sure you're the 'oddball' with popcorn.

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
03 February, 01:10
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
These are not my words for the record. I copied and sent to a friend earlier from an AnonUp post I saw and thought it relevant to share here. It is from this originally:
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
03 February, 12:42
Yesterday's take down of the child traficking ring on FLORIDA was intereresting timing. God bless the Agents that were harmed and lost their lives!

Jennifer Combs @Jenm1966
03 February, 12:38
I would take this as a halftime show any day over the crap they hire!!!

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
03 February, 12:43
In response Jennifer Combs to her Publication
Rather than watching a satanic ho girating on stage?! Me too!!!!

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
03 February, 12:10
interesting.....

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
03 February, 12:07
This came up a few times today. I had said I didn't think so, noting how Trump brought back the NCAA and knew that pastimes and pleasures were important to people. I had also said if "what's coming" is even a third of what we've been told it will be, they won't need it to come out during the SB to get a huge vierwship. They would get a huge viewership at any time (think the morning of 9/11 and everyone dropping what they were doing to watch).

Also, if it comes out on the EBS, or if it comes out on the "GIANT VOICE" we heard about (whatever that is), then SB not necessary.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
03 February, 12:15
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Also, many of us thought it would happen in the days leading up to Election Day. Then after the steal, we thought it would happen days after Election Day. Those of us who watch SantaSurfing thought it would happen Christmas Eve/Day. Then we thought it would happen January 6th. Then we thought it would happen January 20th. Then we thought it would happen on Freedom Day. Now we're talking about Super Bowl Sunday. If that doesn't work out I'm sure there will be others. March 4th is a big day to watch too. In all likelihood, if it happens it will probably be on a day no one expects.

Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
03 February, 11:47
We will be watching, we are in kansas city...Go CHIEFS...

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
03 February, 11:36
idk...Can you imagine trying to watch the second half of the game after a reveal like what is coming?? Holy crap-and then the drive home... man-o-man...😳

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 February, 11:31
🤔so it is for the sheep? Because if Patriots watch it, we are going to give them yuuuge numbers and that goes against what we do.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
03 February, 09:14
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
not watching, have boycotted and wont watch until they ALL stand for our flag.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
03 February, 11:28
ok, so no patriotic American watches that shite so, only those who are asleep?

Mary Lunsford @3muskateermomma
03 February, 11:25
Lord I hope so! 5:5????? Praying for the truth to be revealed.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 February, 11:23
Concur on the time travel.....I keep messing with myself....ha

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 February, 11:22
I pray you are right.

Money Mom72 @ONPATRIOT
03 February, 11:15
I had some very unsettling feelings about the significance of the puppy bowl as well that I have posted.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
03 February, 11:05
💥BOOM💥BOOM💥BOOM 💥

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
03 February, 10:52
Please listen to this recording by these Patriots. This is regarding drops about the Superbowl. @grasshoppertafkag originally posted it saying it should be shared far and wide.
https://anonup.com/upload/...

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
03 February, 11:58
In response Peace and Love to her Publication
I listened to this earlier today. @grasshoppertafkag wants it shared far and wide. 7500 Emergency Response have been given free tickets🤔. Apparantly MSM are telling everyone not to watch it as well as bars & restaurants being stopped from showing it?? Listen to the audio. It explains a lot!! If, ultimately, this all ends up as misdirection... "Bloody good planning"

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
03 February, 10:50
The superbowl is commonly known as the single largest human trafficking incident in the United States. Could care less about the NFL show, but would watch to see a SUPERbOWL takedown. Also this 55th one is on the 7th.

Gray 359 @Gray359
03 February, 10:49
I think the same with the time travel. I don't normally watch foitball but I guess I'll be tuning in for this game.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
03 February, 10:48
not many people worldwide watch the superbowl.

ive heard figures of 100million for US and maybe an extra 70 million from outside.

Jim McG @jimmcg1
03 February, 10:44
It's superbowl 55, CBS were charging $5.5m per ad, I read that there are 22k fans allowed in to watch. They have a lot of their usual numbers surrounding this one.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 11:37
In response Jim McG to his Publication
LV! I got that too yesterday! No coincidences!
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻