John Reese @TrumperWavin
03 February, 10:40
Could the Superbowl be one way to get everyone awakened? There are known cases of human trafficking operators making profits based on the Superbowl, and almost everyone will be watching it in America--the whole world is watching. It will be between the Buc's (Bucks) and the Chiefs. This is SUPERBOWL 55 too. Imagine it just happens to be 55, what a shocker! I swear President Trump and his QTeam are time travelers sent to save us from ourselves and from the corrupt cabal. The Superbowl could awaken everyone. Booms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
This came up a few times today. I had said I didn't think so, noting how Trump brought back the NCAA and knew that pastimes and pleasures were important to people. I had also said if "what's coming" is even a third of what we've been told it will be, they won't need it to come out during the SB to get a huge vierwship. They would get a huge viewership at any time (think the morning of 9/11 and everyone dropping what they were doing to watch).

Also, if it comes out on the EBS, or if it comes out on the "GIANT VOICE" we heard about (whatever that is), then SB not necessary.
12:07 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response John Reese to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
03 February, 12:15
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Also, many of us thought it would happen in the days leading up to Election Day. Then after the steal, we thought it would happen days after Election Day. Those of us who watch SantaSurfing thought it would happen Christmas Eve/Day. Then we thought it would happen January 6th. Then we thought it would happen January 20th. Then we thought it would happen on Freedom Day. Now we're talking about Super Bowl Sunday. If that doesn't work out I'm sure there will be others. March 4th is a big day to watch too. In all likelihood, if it happens it will probably be on a day no one expects.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396