John Reese @TrumperWavin
03 February, 10:40
Could the Superbowl be one way to get everyone awakened? There are known cases of human trafficking operators making profits based on the Superbowl, and almost everyone will be watching it in America--the whole world is watching. It will be between the Buc's (Bucks) and the Chiefs. This is SUPERBOWL 55 too. Imagine it just happens to be 55, what a shocker! I swear President Trump and his QTeam are time travelers sent to save us from ourselves and from the corrupt cabal. The Superbowl could awaken everyone. Booms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
03 February, 10:56
In response John Reese to his Publication
another mil sting op to wake the deep sleepers?

buccaneers, as in pirates of the sea? as in watch the water -> from maritime law to constitutional, natural law? as in GOD'S free republic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
Cheif as in commander and cheif as as you said bucks as in pirates. interdasting...
04:13 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by PapaRodAnon in this post can reply
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
04 February, 04:14
In response michael griggs to his Publication
Chiefs * lol

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
04 February, 04:17
In response michael griggs to his Publication
pirates also steal, so you could go with commander in theif. lol