nasty 123 @Nasty1
30 June, 01:44
Why is there a huge Pentagram drawn on the top of a silo on an abandoned mine at Eagle Mountain California & why is there a huge solar power plant neat there? Is there a government DUMB ( Deep Underground Military Base) there, does this solar system supply power to this base ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 June, 01:53
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
30 June, 01:55
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yeah i found this 4 years ago . I wonder what is hidden below. The power from that solar array is going somewhere & it aint aboveground

J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 June, 07:33
What are you basing that claim on that it's not going anywhere above ground? Anything at all?

nasty 123 @Nasty1
30 June, 08:23
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Are you fully or just mildly retarded

Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
30 June, 08:24
Fully,,,,,,

nasty 123 @Nasty1
30 June, 08:26
In response Nobody Nobody to his Publication
🤣👍

Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
30 June, 08:39
Covid rocks,,,,,

Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from nasty 123, click on at the bottom under it