Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 06:10
Newmax gone rogue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
02 February, 10:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Someone please tell me what news media can be trusted? I follow OAN and Right Side. Is it true that that CEO of Newsmax stepped down?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
02 February, 10:27
In response Emily Darrow to her Publication
Dr. Charlie Ward
Simon Parkes
Scott McKay
Beach Broadcast
X22 Report
And We Know
Michael Jaco.......
That's a good start

Panda Kitty @Pandakitty
02 February, 10:57
In response BOB HRIVNAK to his Publication
simon parks thinks his moms and alien
Charlie ward is a liar
scott doesn't provide sources and listens to nuts like Charlie and Simon
only one that sounds normal is x22
the other two no idea

BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
03 February, 07:34
In response Panda Kitty to her Publication
So if you supply your sources, you don't have the sources anymore and the information stops and people's lives go in danger. Clearly much you don't understand.I hope you can move to 5D. Many Blessings going forward.

Panda Kitty @Pandakitty
i can claim i have sources too and be lying. people do lie. especially for attention. don't forget that
10:18 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pandakitty in this post can reply
BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
03 February, 10:21
In response Panda Kitty to her Publication
MM been doing it for years. Which one do you believe?

Panda Kitty @Pandakitty
03 February, 10:27
i believe no one. I am hopeful for the things x22 say. but I've watched simon, ward and some chick they were with lie to everyone and everyone just skips over it. they are com artists. if the dude you listen to belives he gets abducted monthly and have an alien mom and son then that's not a sane dude