Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
27 July, 10:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
WTH, IS WRONG WITH THIS DUDE CUTTING MIKE OFF?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
03 February, 05:54
Newsmax guy: I always thought you were a dweeb and you just proved it. What a dork!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natalie Fish @icthelight
03 February, 10:17
time to buy another "my pillow"
thanks mike for being real!!

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
03 February, 09:38
They took money from them and they gave money to them Newsmax is part of them... what a lil wennie he actually got up to make the truth stop... Go Mike imma go buy some pillows 🐸🎯💣🇺🇲❣️🕴️

Shay Caro @ShayShayCaro
03 February, 05:08
newmax donated a million dollara to the clinton campaign. don't watch these liars

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
03 February, 01:29
IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME. SELF-PRESERVATION IS KING IN THE MEDIA. WE ARE THE NEWS. I LIKE GREG KELLY, BUT THE REST OF 'EM...SHAME. WE BUILT IT & WE CAN END IT.... LOYALTY!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 February, 12:44
Newsmax is dead to me. 🤬

Revera Q17 @ReveraQ17
03 February, 12:30
CEO who donates to the Clinton Foundation ........don't let them fool you they are as bad as CNN !! yuck !!

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
03 February, 03:13
In response Revera Q17 to her Publication
Compliments. On smart American who is awake for 11 yrs. My all extended family lives in America. Sheep! Still sleeping.

Sonka Gone Goofy @Sonkagonegoofy3
03 February, 12:25
i checked them out a few times and something just didn't feel right about them.

Pura Vida @Justice9369
03 February, 12:12
juat when you think we have a fair amd balanced news channel another Globalist pops his head up

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
02 February, 11:28
I never watched them. They are all the same. They should be ashamed of themselves for the way they treated Mike Lindell, a great Patriot. We have fantastic truthers in this movement, we don't need any of them.

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
02 February, 10:59
Didn't really watch them anyway. What a disgrace.
BTW I bought a blanket and sheets- waiting for its arrival. hopefully soon. been a while.

Han Banan @HanBanan
02 February, 10:55
infuriating!! #walkawayfromNewsmax !! more wolves in sheeps clothing. 🤯😡
#msmistheenemyofthepeople

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
02 February, 11:38
In response Han Banan to his Publication
Why do we need MSM? We don't. We are the news now. #QNN

Panda Kitty @Pandakitty
02 February, 10:52
holy shit what a pussy that little boy is. they went along with it now they pretend it's not real anymore.

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
02 February, 10:46
Saw thisnlive this afternoon. just disgraceful! #byebyeNewsMax

Patriot Always @Patriot4ever777
02 February, 10:43
bye bye Newsmax!

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
02 February, 10:41
Another thing.... one fact about the commie lefts: They have ZERO RESPECT.... for ANYONE!!

Larry Leathers @proump48
02 February, 10:39
#Newsmax just a pretender . Say goodbye . Your fall will be faster than your rise . Patriots do not forget . Leopards cannot change their spots .

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Clash 55_ @Clash55
02 February, 10:32
Havent put a msm station on since the election, we are the news now

Bea Real @ProudKraut
02 February, 10:30
This is absolutely hilarious! I'm in tears from laughing so hard. Eventually MSM is going to burn to the ground. (that day can't come soon enough) If this is how that manifests itself, great! Rather laugh at their panic than lose sleep with worry.

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
02 February, 10:25
F news on TV now. I will never watch "news" again. Now if I could get my huns to do the same....

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
02 February, 10:23
FUCK NEWSMAX!! Mike Lindell has been so passionate about all of this.... he's not fake.. no way... he was more supportive than Pence was... from my perspective, I find that to be a fact..

Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
02 February, 10:22
Someone please tell me what news media can be trusted? I follow OAN and Right Side. Is it true that that CEO of Newsmax stepped down?

BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
02 February, 10:27
In response Emily Darrow to her Publication
Dr. Charlie Ward
Simon Parkes
Scott McKay
Beach Broadcast
X22 Report
And We Know
Michael Jaco.......
That's a good start

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
02 February, 10:27
In response Emily Darrow to her Publication
i dont know about the CEO of newsmax. i do believe OAN, Right Side and CBN are all credible and truthful news sources.

Momma Bird (*^v^*) @BrdMom
02 February, 10:20
floating down the river denial still. smh

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
02 February, 10:18
SO STAGED

SUZANNE BAXTER @PoppyCrock
Support Mike Lindel/My Pillow! Made in the USA!
Screw You Newsmax....Sell Out of Americans!
CANCEL NEWSMAX!!

Cheri Dunlap @cherubim
02 February, 10:16
Ok - done with Newsmax - this anchor was SO rude - he'd be a really good fit for CNN, MSNBC, NBC,ABC, CBS, FANATICAL FOX, - TAKE YOUR PICK - will search for other sources for my news - NEWSMAX BYE BYE!!!!!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
In response Cheri Dunlap to her Publication
i know there isnt many options but they were fucked from the word go

Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
02 February, 10:14
I was following them and had their app bit they are gone now. I am aboit ready to ditch Epoch News as well. they are leaning more and more left. 🤬

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 February, 10:14
because of this interview, my husband and i bought a bunch of pillows
go for sheets next