Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 06:10
Newmax gone rogue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
Someone please tell me what news media can be trusted? I follow OAN and Right Side. Is it true that that CEO of Newsmax stepped down?
10:22 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DRAGONFLY17 in this post can reply
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
02 February, 10:27
In response Emily Darrow to her Publication
i dont know about the CEO of newsmax. i do believe OAN, Right Side and CBN are all credible and truthful news sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
02 February, 10:43
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
Right-side Broadcasting has been there the entire time too.... while msn wasn't.

BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
02 February, 10:27
In response Emily Darrow to her Publication
Dr. Charlie Ward
Simon Parkes
Scott McKay
Beach Broadcast
X22 Report
And We Know
Michael Jaco.......
That's a good start

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
02 February, 10:28
In response BOB HRIVNAK to his Publication
Agreed!

Panda Kitty @Pandakitty
02 February, 10:57
In response BOB HRIVNAK to his Publication
simon parks thinks his moms and alien
Charlie ward is a liar
scott doesn't provide sources and listens to nuts like Charlie and Simon
only one that sounds normal is x22
the other two no idea