Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Someone had to do it first, so I guess it might as well be me. https://newsletter.marting...
06:08 PM - Jun 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
29 July, 08:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Wow! You knocked it out of the Ball Park!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 July, 01:31
Excellent insight and explanation, Martin. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
28 July, 12:20
Excellent!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 July, 11:53
This is awesome work as usual Martin!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 July, 08:58
I would add the word "mirror" - to future proves past............... or maybe you did. ???

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 July, 08:56
💞Martin you explained the complexity of q-drops better than anything I've been able to catalog and I've tried.
Thank you!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
27 July, 04:15
🙂❤️

1776 ... @IGG1776
27 July, 04:10
🍻

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
27 July, 03:49
Q DROPS ARE A RESULT OF PROJECT LOOKING GLASS. WATCH THE MOVIE, 'PAYCHECK' TO SEE IT IN ACTION. AND THE BASTURDS THOUGHT SHE WOULD NEVER LOSE - PLG KNEW.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
27 July, 08:11
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Stargates through the Looking Glass
Nikola Tesla
Area 51
"Alice's Floor"
177th Temporal Recon Unit
John Titor
Q

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 July, 02:52
✨Excellent info, thank you Martin

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
27 July, 01:53
Loved this! Its difficult to have people read Q drops now & experience it the same way some of us did in real time. You don't get that understanding of how the fook could they known that in advance when in the present date we already know these details.

Q for me was huge on a personal level. I suffered some neurological issues & researching helped me to force my brain to work again. I'm greatful for the Q group & anon researchers on so many levels.

Oh & we can't forget VK proofs! Try explaining those without sounding like a batsh*t crazy person lol

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 July, 12:05
Excellent article, thank you very much! So well written and concise.

Question: Are Q posts only in English?

Ken Mac @KenMac
27 July, 11:33
There’s one in every crowd! 👍😀

Storm Rider @StormRider
27 July, 10:39
Excellent as always. I am forwarding to those just waking up.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
27 July, 10:26
this is great.
i encourage you to write more of these informative articles.
im sending this to my parents and brother 😎♥️
very perfect.
your vocabulary when you write gives me goosebumps, from one academic scholar with many 100%s in English classes and essays, i say to you good work, Martin😎♥️

i am so exhausted from all the work i put into my university Labs and essays i really do not try to use proper grammar on here, i even turn autocorrect off. 😆😆♥️ call it 'protesting'.

i didnt need those teachers to tell me i am gifted at writing.

i already knew.

f the school systems. they really HELD ME BACK.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 July, 10:23

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
30 June, 04:21
Was hoping you'd posted this here, if not I was going to post it from the email newsletter of yours I receive. GREAT article! Thanks for writing & sharing it! (Did post it on Truth Social.) #wwg1wga

#JesusisLord
#GodWins

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 June, 09:56
Amazing work per the usual…I so appreciate your work to educate, motivate and keep us vibing high Martin…you are a treasure❣️

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
30 June, 09:51
Bravo Martin!
That article is so very well done, you hit it out of the ballpark.
Sharing across all platforms.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
30 June, 09:12
Excellent, thank you Martin!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 June, 08:33
Great article. We need fresh perspectives from people who are not afraid to express.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
30 June, 01:48
Thank you again for another well written work of art and incite. This will be shared far and wide. #wwg1wga

Numbers 6:24-26

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
29 June, 11:10
Id say pathetically incomplete and hopelessly insufficient.
Ok, thats just mean, I copied n pasted from the article...
Thank youfor the bed time read.
Always enjoy your good words.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
29 June, 11:07
I got it this AM in my email - I am looking forward to reading it tonight. Thank you Martin.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 June, 11:00
i think this was excellent

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
29 June, 10:46
Thank you, Martin.

I will be able to send this to family / friends ... when the time is right.

Your articles and Joe M's videos will live on for future generations.

We are so lucky that you were chosen for this time. 💕

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 June, 10:34
🙏❤️

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
29 June, 10:14
Excellent Job!...It's definitely "a keeper"!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 June, 10:10
👏👏👏 Great Article Martin :) 👏👏👏 You da BEST!!! :)
🙏🙏🙏Thank You for All that You do🙏🙏🙏God Bless You & Much Love💖♾💙

Also, I imagine it all something like this too 👀:
https://patents.google.com...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
29 June, 10:01
Thank you Martin. Excellent newsletter. I just shared it on TS.