jason fort i should be called meaux @sobergrandpa
https://www.tiktok.com/@ch... My son in law , 28 had a heart attack Saturday and is now in heart failure . Two kids and one due in November . He is their only source of income . Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thank you . A simple retweet could make the difference . Thanks again .
12:13 AM - Jun 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by sobergrandpa in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 November, 05:09
In response jason fort i should be called meaux to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Rawlings @danrawlings236
22 October, 11:23
I pray to the Lord Jesus Christ, that he be healed ,and everything will work in his favor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
02 October, 06:41
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
02 October, 06:38
sending prayers and hugs

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 October, 05:01
Jason Fort, I'm sending prayer that your son-in-law gets well. God Bless You All!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 October, 04:28
I am taking a stab he was jabbed? If so, IF he will take supplements, get him zeolites and Nac to remove the nanotech coupled with dandelion root prevents the spike proteins from attaching to cells.

Grab it from the yard, safe to eat it all the roots contain potent electrolytic minerals, that literally carry an electrical spark and prevent all heart disease.

Dandelion root tea is easy to find in local health food stores.

Prayers for a full recovery and peace for your familyπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 October, 03:36
God is more than able! πŸ™

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
30 June, 09:16
πŸ™

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 June, 02:14
#PrayerWarriors
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 June, 02:07
Jason, This is an awesome site for your daughter to get help. Your family will be in my prayers. ❀️

https://www.modestneeds.or...

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
29 June, 01:27
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 June, 01:23
πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ’œ

Chillaxin Gurl @Chillaxingurl
29 June, 12:37
Sending prayers for you and your family Jason

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 June, 12:36
Praying for him and his family. Dear Heavenly Father, Please help this young man through all of this and put your healing hands upon him. Please watch over him and his family and help them through this trying time in their lives. Please heal him completely and get him back on the road to recovery. I ask these things in JESUS' Holy Name, Amen.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
29 June, 12:19
Dear God,
I am asking that you mend this broken heart and restore this man to perfect health.
Amen