Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
My wife had an IUD in for 15 yrs, was told she could never have children again once it was surgically removed due to the time frame, when this awakening began with us she felt as if it was attacking her in some way, feeling it in a spiritual way, she decided to remove it herself, then about a year later God gifted us with Gabriel Elias on 11-17-21 (national premie awareness day), he was born at 35 weeks, 3lbs 2 oz. With all that is going on right now, it just seems like so relevant, and I know it seems weird but much we've encountered seems to be playing out throughout the world right now, in so many ways. I feel like I know how it will all culminate, God is just so Good. #thankful
We asked God to allow us to help save a life of a child, and this is what He has done. This is all for The Children, guaranteed.
02:03 PM - Jun 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
28 June, 08:53
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
What an awesome story Jason! God bless, and thank you for the new "Patriot". He is part of God's plan. Another confirmation that God wins, bigly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 June, 08:53
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
👊❤️🙌🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
28 June, 05:13
Children really are a gift from God!! Congratulations and bless you all!!

28 June, 07:15
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
Thank You. God Bless You. 🙏❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 June, 04:57
😍😇😄 THIS IS THE BEST POST JASON WHAT A BLESSING TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE WE WISH YOU ALL A WONDERFUL FAMILY LIFE TOGETHER GODS BLESSING WAS GABRIEL TO YOU HOW AWESOME IS OUR GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 June, 05:01
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
So AWESOME, Indeed. God Bless You and Yours as well Mary. I Love You So Much. God is Good, All The Time.🙌🕊️🙌

https://youtu.be/cJOVB6Bu7...
Awesome God - Rich Mullins - Lyrics - HQ - YouTube

I don't claim ownership of the song or pics. Most of the pictures were gathered from the internet years ago.Watch/Listen and be blessed!!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
28 June, 04:49
✨❤️✨ I know by the love you share in all of your posts that your child is a miraculous gift from God and Gabriel is so blessed to have you as parents. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. 🙏🏼

28 June, 04:53
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
You're welcome and that is very kind to say. ❤️🙏❤️

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
28 June, 03:42
I had an IUD - but this was back in the early 70's. We decided to have a child so I had it removed by the doctor. One year later - a baby boy was born. Things were better back then - doctors were doctors and not executioners. They weren't paid off by Big Pharma. I no longer go to the doctor - I haven't trusted them for about 25 years now. My husband was in healthcare so I know.....

28 June, 04:59
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
Yes my wife is an RN, was/is, not working due to vax, but I get it, and also now for me its lacking Trust in God and His Plan for me to succumb the worldly urge of mans fix vs my destiny, so no in turn I cannot run to a doc.

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
28 June, 02:47
🙏Thank you for sharing this part of your amazing journey.💙

28 June, 03:29
In response Wandering Soul to her Publication
🙏❤️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 June, 02:33
❤️🙏🏻❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 June, 02:27
Awwww Jason.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
28 June, 02:26
Six grandchildren later, I can absolutely promise you all the love in the world intended to sprout from two little 3 1/4 pounds (each) premie boys that graced us with their presence some decades ago. God presents us with huge faith and grace to carry such an incredible mission forward. You are indeed blessed. I am touched by your story and I am sending a little extra love to that baby and your beautiful family right now. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

28 June, 02:28
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 June, 02:23
So very happy for you and your wife! I don't believe there is a greater gift than a child from God 🙏💖

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 June, 02:23
So very happy for you and your wife! I don't believe there is a greater gift than a child from God 🙏💖

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
28 June, 02:21
Young women in the '80's & '90's...we weren't told what things like how abortion, IUD's, The Pill work. We were told the IUD & Pill "stops you from getting pregnant". In my 30's, I went to nursing school & discovered The Truth: IUD's & The Pill Cause An Early Spontaneous Abortion (your body aborts the baby) if you get pregnant while using them. I WAS HORRIFIED! I'm still praying constantly for God To Forgive My Ignorance. It may not be my "fault" (it's theirs), but I'm Still Responsible. God Have Mercy On Our Souls. 🙏💞🇺🇸

Miss. Messina @Messina
28 June, 02:26
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
Sooo glad you discovered the truth ,You are not responsible fir not knowing ❤️

Karen Browning @Kbbb
28 June, 02:46
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
Wait… I didn’t know that about the pill! I’m 67 and I never knew that!! I was told that it changed your hormones so you couldn’t get pregnant. WTH?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 June, 02:11
No doubt God has a great plan for Gabriel! Your son has wonderful parents and will no doubt grow up as a positive influence on his peers. I just know it. 😇

28 June, 02:12
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
That is very kind to say. Thank You. God has a plan, I see it everywhere.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 June, 02:10
No doubt God has a great plan for Gabriel! Your son has wonderful parents and will no doubt grow up as a positive influence on his peers. I just know it. 😇

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
28 June, 02:08
What a wonderful testimony. God is Great! Enjoy every minute with Gabriel. What a wonderful world she will be growing up in!

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

28 June, 02:07
In response Gritn Grace to her Publication
You're welcome. There is so much. We never planned for it, but did ask over and over for God to allow us to help any of the Children out there, and this is just what He has done.🙏🙌🕊️