Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 June, 02:03
My wife had an IUD in for 15 yrs, was told she could never have children again once it was surgically removed due to the time frame, when this awakening began with us she felt as if it was attacking her in some way, feeling it in a spiritual way, she decided to remove it herself, then about a year later God gifted us with Gabriel Elias on 11-17-21 (national premie awareness day), he was born at 35 weeks, 3lbs 2 oz. With all that is going on right now, it just seems like so relevant, and I know it seems weird but much we've encountered seems to be playing out throughout the world right now, in so many ways. I feel like I know how it will all culminate, God is just so Good. #thankful
We asked God to allow us to help save a life of a child, and this is what He has done. This is all for The Children, guaranteed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it