Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 June, 02:03
My wife had an IUD in for 15 yrs, was told she could never have children again once it was surgically removed due to the time frame, when this awakening began with us she felt as if it was attacking her in some way, feeling it in a spiritual way, she decided to remove it herself, then about a year later God gifted us with Gabriel Elias on 11-17-21 (national premie awareness day), he was born at 35 weeks, 3lbs 2 oz. With all that is going on right now, it just seems like so relevant, and I know it seems weird but much we've encountered seems to be playing out throughout the world right now, in so many ways. I feel like I know how it will all culminate, God is just so Good. #thankful
We asked God to allow us to help save a life of a child, and this is what He has done. This is all for The Children, guaranteed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
Young women in the '80's & '90's...we weren't told what things like how abortion, IUD's, The Pill work. We were told the IUD & Pill "stops you from getting pregnant". In my 30's, I went to nursing school & discovered The Truth: IUD's & The Pill Cause An Early Spontaneous Abortion (your body aborts the baby) if you get pregnant while using them. I WAS HORRIFIED! I'm still praying constantly for God To Forgive My Ignorance. It may not be my "fault" (it's theirs), but I'm Still Responsible. God Have Mercy On Our Souls. 🙏💞🇺🇸
02:21 PM - Jun 28, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior4God in this post can reply
Karen Browning @Kbbb
28 June, 02:46
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
Wait… I didn’t know that about the pill! I’m 67 and I never knew that!! I was told that it changed your hormones so you couldn’t get pregnant. WTH?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
28 June, 02:58
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
I always thought it stopped the body from ovulating. (stops the body from releasing eggs) 🤔

28 June, 03:24
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
It adjusts your hormones to make your body believe that it's pregnant in an attempt to have you not ovulate (release a new egg). However, some people are more fertile than others & some have fluctuating levels of natural hormones &/or different months you can absorb different levels of a standard dose of The Pill (that's why doc's tell you to use an alternative method if they switch your pill to different brand/level of pill, even though you haven't missed a dose of hormines. Your body isn't exactly the same every month, but when you do get pregnant while on the pill & there is another/higher spike in hormones, the pill causes your body to see the "additional pregnancy" as a mistake & flushes your uterus, out of natural self-preservation. Outside of other uterus disorders, if you've ever had a "heavy flow" with clots...
Sorry to be the one that tells you this. It's not our fault - remember that. 🙏💞

Miss. Messina @Messina
28 June, 02:26
Sooo glad you discovered the truth ,You are not responsible fir not knowing ❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 June, 02:23
All are Forgiven, but each must see and accept it first. 🙏❤️

28 June, 02:25
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🥰 Thank U, My Friend. I still cry about this now, years later. God Bless You 🙏 🥲