Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am braced for bad news about the (live) children born to the jabbed. The (dead) are bad enough…
10:45 AM - Jun 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 June, 09:27
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I'm holding the vision
that when NESARA/GESARA is official
& all that miraculous
years ahead technology is released
ALL will be healed
Earth, her Kingdoms & Humanity.

I deeply believe it will be so 🙏💐🌎🌹🐬💞🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
28 June, 09:23
😞 I have made an anxiety list...I decided to write the vaxx'd names:future names in a book and try to leave it there...it's too much...my soul can't take it💔🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
28 June, 09:14
It worries me also! Are we going to have missing generations?

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
28 June, 11:22
I am concerned too. I have an extended family member who had to take the shot for her job (health care) and she became pregnant last winter. So far, she is healthy and there doesn't seem to be any issues with the pregnancy. She is due to be delivered in a month.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
28 June, 10:58
I believe the White Hats have a plan. We are all in need of much healing. To quote VK, “powers at play we do not fully understand”. I have faith! 🙏

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 June, 10:57
I want to believe there will be help - at some specific point.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
28 June, 10:53
😭😭😭