Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Just harvested my first zucchini that Ive ever grown in my life! God is sooooo GREAT!!
GRAND RISING!!! 💗
09:55 AM - Jun 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 June, 11:19
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
yuuuuuge😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
28 June, 10:15
There's nothing better than home grown fruits and vegetables. I used to have a garden in my old home and miss the strawberries, tomatoes and watermelon. It reminded me of how they tasted 60 years ago from the grocery stores. I can't even eat the garbage from the grocery store nowadays. Everything is hard and tastes like wet cardboard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 June, 10:13
Good job...you can probably let them grow a little bigger than that but its still good eatin' size.
💚🌟💚

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
28 June, 10:06
💕💕

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
28 June, 10:04
Nice😀 Hope you enjoy! Fresh veggies are the best!