Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
28 June, 08:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
The perversion is getting deeper and deeper to the point of total depravity in many areas of the world. Sadly many parents raising young children today are so indoctrinated themselves they cannot protect their children from the grooming and perversion. Taking children to drag queen storytime, pride parades with naked men twerking their genitalia at children, dressing toddlers in "gender neutral clothing," asking a 3 year old if they want to be a boy or girl, allowing those with " alternate views" teach their children and on and on. It did not end well for Sodom and Gemorrah.
09:26 AM - Jun 28, 2022
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
28 June, 10:09
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
These things never would have happened when I grew up in the 60s. It goes to show how successful they've been at destroying our culture by brainwashing us with Hollywood, the MSM and the education system. It's going to be a big job to reverse the damage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 June, 11:06
In response David Treciak to his Publication
It is a big job, but our God is bigger.😇 The prayers of the patriots are powerful. We must protect the children, for they are the future. Keep on praying daily for the defeat of the satanic influence in the world and keep sharing the truth.
I raised my children in the 70's -90's and it would never enter my mind to knowingly pursue any of the things that parents today do. Kids are exposed sometimes unknowingly to parents. One of my sons was in a Civil Air Patrol group. Parents must be on guard at all times.