Mike Anon @Mike314
Fluoride doesn't strengthen your teeth; it makes you docile and obedient, which is what [they] want.
04:13 PM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
28 June, 08:20
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
By the time I stopped drinking fluoridated water I had to take thyroid pills. After I had been drinking unfluoridated water for several years, my dosage was lowered. I don't think my thyroid will ever be normal again thanks to the fluoridation assholes. After I had not had fluoride for a couple of years, I began having mild psychic experiences, so I can definitely say it affects your pineal gland in a negative way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 June, 08:54
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
so how were you going about drinking unflouridated water? water filter? I've noticed a huge difference taking tumeric w curcumin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 June, 05:04
💯 Mike.

👇 Did you see this on the Q map? 🤩💥

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 June, 08:20
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
No, I didn't Kat, thanks 💥

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 June, 11:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Is this from the Q map that Dylan Monroe created?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 June, 04:28
it's a poison like other additives they push. Look at the food supply!