Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
28 June, 02:51
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
we can have a Freedom holiday together 🙏🙏💛💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
27 June, 10:42
vk bought anon island = 209 >> 29 >> 92

seems like a 92 manifest 😆👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
29 June, 01:16
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
lmfao

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
27 June, 08:56
Im ready. I lived in the Caribbean for 2 years back in the late 70’s. Have been itching to get back ever since. 🏝

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 June, 08:50
Nana was thinking VK already had an island, but I have no idea!

shari asbury @shariasbury
27 June, 08:45
God I hope so . ... I am ready 😎

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
27 June, 08:40
I bet he did, he is having a hard time his last video is up. im hoping maybe its theater
If not he will figure it out.
He is always so positive we love him!
https://youtu.be/iKoJWJgSw...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Red Edge @Rededge
27 June, 08:36
Let's go

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 June, 08:27
Children, children. After 5 years of doing this am I the only one whose mind goes straight to this?

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
27 June, 08:19
real estate agent for the property
name: George
hello George
also listed here for 55,000,000
coincidence?
https://www.sothebysrealty...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 June, 08:33
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Looks Familiar🤨

27 June, 08:35
Check That Out! $55mill= 5.5🤨

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
27 June, 08:12
the comments here are fantastic!
#FamilyIsEverything

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
27 June, 08:17
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

27 June, 08:11
“there is a masterplan for the whole island…”
“hotel suites and rooms that are under construction..”👀

27 June, 08:17
ill TRADE my Labor For Passage and room and board😎

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 June, 08:19
ooh, we love a master plan.
Mine is to get out of New Zealand & I love island life, 17 years in Ibiza was my best time. I'm ready for the next adventure.

27 June, 08:08
I Wouldn't put it Past Him!😎

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
27 June, 08:08
Maybe that is why VK had to take some time off, to go sign the documents/paperwork.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
27 June, 10:17
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
😂😂👍👍🙏🤓🤗

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 June, 08:03
😃

27 June, 08:01
ill bring the shrooms and the music

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 June, 08:00
great catch!

Things must REALLY be lining up :)

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
27 June, 03:09
Sign me up!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
27 June, 01:41
getting of the boat for the first time would be like

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
V for Vendetta/Best scene/James McTeigue/Natalie Portman/Evey/Hugo Weaving/V - YouTube

The world is in turmoil, with the United States fractured as a result of a second civil war and a pandemic of the "St. Mary's Virus" ravaging Europe. The Uni...

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
27 June, 01:34
Reversing the islands from satanic to love and fun. Dark to light

Hold Fast @Zoot42
27 June, 01:00
God speed(o).

Not Important @Notimportant
27 June, 12:47
just give me a hammock & tree! with light body or at least healed human meat suit ti be able to enjoy "said tree" climbing, swinging, jumping, running, swimming, MOST OF ALL - PLAYING PLAYING PLAYING & no nefarious harmful to human insects, bugs, anthing & stuff & i'm there☀️

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 June, 01:32

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
....u had me at: NO HARMFUL BUGS! ...u may want two trees tho.😉

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
27 June, 12:14
😭Now some how i feel sorry for what i said not liking islands and leaving a bad taste so ifbits not for me enjoy😭😢😱😂🤣

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
27 June, 12:00
TAKE ME! 😆

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
27 June, 11:53
The waters in the Bahamas look amazing. I've never been there but I love to watch 'Bahama Life' on HGTV. We did buy in, with our son and his wife, a camp on an island this past year. Islands are special places.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 June, 11:52
@VincentKennedy 🙏✨☀️💖♾☀️💙✨🙏

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
27 June, 11:12
Whos passing out the Golden Tickets?🤣

TrueView Patriot @TimA
27 June, 11:14
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication

27 June, 08:12
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 June, 11:11
Kinda reminds me of a 🌊 Dream that I had back in 2020 🤯🥰😍 Kinda embarrassed to share this, but what the heck... I share everything else on here 🦚:) @VincentKennedy :)🙏 God Bless 🙏

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 June, 11:36
I am already there… manifesting this reality is FUN❣️

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 June, 11:05
I wonder if this was a seized property from one of elite? Wouldn't it be nice to have a place to vacation with like minded people. We wouldnt have to sit around and make small talk. We could just let it rip!!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 June, 12:34
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
This is what I have been trying to find out too :)

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 June, 12:37
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication