Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 June, 02:27
In a service-to-self paradigm death is a hideous problem, since it represents the end of the funfair ride. If it's purely service-to-others you have a problem, as you likely didn't enjoy the ride, and probably feel resentful for having been made to stay on it so long. In a service-to-all paradigm, it's not a problem; when the ride ends, you get off, as it is someone else's turn.

Having had the pleasure to join the fight for humanity in the last few years, I feel at peace as a result. If my time comes, it is because I am no longer needed in the fight. I just don't have an issue with that. It was a great ride, and I am glad for whatever I got to experience and learn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
26 June, 06:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
As a small business owner, I joined Rotary to try & expand and “help my community”. They preached service over self. As it progressed I realized this was about ”eradicate Polio” & members doing the “upside down cross” at the beginning of every meeting. I knew I was in a den of snakes and I got out. The start of my awakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
Good for you for getting out of that evil group. 😎👍
06:22 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it