Martin Geddes @martingeddes
In a service-to-self paradigm death is a hideous problem, since it represents the end of the funfair ride. If it's purely service-to-others you have a problem, as you likely didn't enjoy the ride, and probably feel resentful for having been made to stay on it so long. In a service-to-all paradigm, it's not a problem; when the ride ends, you get off, as it is someone else's turn.

Having had the pleasure to join the fight for humanity in the last few years, I feel at peace as a result. If my time comes, it is because I am no longer needed in the fight. I just don't have an issue with that. It was a great ride, and I am glad for whatever I got to experience and learn.
02:27 PM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
26 June, 06:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
As a small business owner, I joined Rotary to try & expand and “help my community”. They preached service over self. As it progressed I realized this was about ”eradicate Polio” & members doing the “upside down cross” at the beginning of every meeting. I knew I was in a den of snakes and I got out. The start of my awakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 June, 06:22
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Good for you for getting out of that evil group. 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
26 June, 06:40
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Groucho Marx's letter of resignation to the Friars' Club: “I don't want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 June, 02:44
And there is not a shadow of a doubt that you an Heir of the Greatest Kingdom imagineable!! 🙏❤️

For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray…But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us…so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.” (Titus 3:3-7)

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
26 June, 02:39
selfish comment here, but i hope this isnt foreshadowing of your time being up. have enjoyed reading your posts, thoughts and insight for the past handful of years. if it is however, it is understood and i wanna give thanks to you for all you have done. Godspeed Martin however this life may play out for you in the future… 🙏

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 June, 02:39
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
Not knowingly!