Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 June, 02:27
In a service-to-self paradigm death is a hideous problem, since it represents the end of the funfair ride. If it's purely service-to-others you have a problem, as you likely didn't enjoy the ride, and probably feel resentful for having been made to stay on it so long. In a service-to-all paradigm, it's not a problem; when the ride ends, you get off, as it is someone else's turn.

Having had the pleasure to join the fight for humanity in the last few years, I feel at peace as a result. If my time comes, it is because I am no longer needed in the fight. I just don't have an issue with that. It was a great ride, and I am glad for whatever I got to experience and learn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
As a small business owner, I joined Rotary to try & expand and “help my community”. They preached service over self. As it progressed I realized this was about ”eradicate Polio” & members doing the “upside down cross” at the beginning of every meeting. I knew I was in a den of snakes and I got out. The start of my awakening
06:15 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Grace4mankind in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
26 June, 06:40
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Groucho Marx's letter of resignation to the Friars' Club: “I don't want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 June, 06:22
Good for you for getting out of that evil group. 😎👍

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
26 June, 06:19
The point being @martingeddes , is you are More Important than you realize! You have helped me tremendously❤️