Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
This is a slogan that has never made sense to me
& I'm not sure the sheeple really GET what they're saying?!

"My Body My Choice."
100% agree
BEFORE you have sex.

But then
you CHOSE to have sex.

And then
you became pregnant.

NOW you're carrying another living Human Being
who has a RIGHT TO LIFE.

It's NO LONGER just YOUR body
& NO LONGER just YOUR choice.

So if you kill that innocent life
that is murder
& it is against the Law.

Why is that so hard to understand?

BTW, why did you get pregnant in the first place?
04:13 PM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
26 June, 11:57
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Hello Friend!

Have watched a few clips of angry, out of emotional control protestors on Rumble. One young woman even tried to pepper spray a couple with a "Life Wins" sign. Her pepper spray wouldn't work. 😂

From my view, they appear to be Mk-Ultra'd!

. . . maybe not human??

Blissful from my view!

Sweet Dreams 🕊🌍🌏🌎🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 June, 12:07
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
You're so smart, L & L.
Not human is my vote! And/or MK Ultra'd.
It's pathetic.

But you & I are focusing on the LIGHT
& OMG did you see the Schumann today?! 80hzs!!!!

Our beautiful New Earth is MANIFESTING so quickly now.
THAT is where my heart is.

Happy Everything! 💞🌍🌟💐🐬🌞🌹🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 June, 10:43
Their sign should say: "My baby my choice" .....not that thats any better...but at least its intellectually honest.

Their sign should say: "My baby my choice" .....not that thats any better...but at least its intellectually honest.

26 June, 10:41

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 June, 06:11
Not Only that but if you have Unprotected Sex there is a Good Chance You Might Be Pregnant. Instead of Waiting to See if you have your Period, a RESPONSIBLE Person would Test Themselves with an Inexpensive and Sometimes FREE Pregnancy Test and would Seek to Terminate ASAP. WHY Are People Allowed to Wait 2-3 Months Before they even Confirm Their Pregnancy, much less decide to End It?
It ULTIMATELY Comes Down to PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY For the Choices that You Make.
AND BTW, Banning or Limiting Abortion is NOT about "A Woman's Right to REPRODUCTIVE 'HEATH CARE." This is Just a Propaganda Tool that is Used to Confuse People and Prevent People from having an Intelligent, Reasonable Conversation and Dialogue about this All-Important Issue. They Intentionally FRAME the Issue in this way so that People will REACT EMOTIONALLY and So People Avoid Having this Type of Conversation because they Know that You Cannot Reason with an Emotionally Reactive Person.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 June, 07:10
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
26 June, 05:27
It reminds me if this verse when I hear them cry to be able to abord their young.

26 June, 06:42
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Truly "the workings of satan," Beverly 🙏💔🕊️

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
26 June, 05:04
Well said!

Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
26 June, 04:41
ive said this for years. its so simple yet they always say "its not technically a viable baby until so many weeks so its not a life" and i always fire back with "look into the Spark of Life that scientists discovered happens at the moment of conception and they still cant explain it. That spark of life is the moment a new soul enters the child. LIFE STARTS AT CONCEPTION lol people drive me nuts.

26 June, 04:57
In response Jacob Fife to his Publication
Right on, Jacob.

One of the most beautiful recent Scientific images
is the Flash Of LIght That Sparks
when a sperm meets an egg.

Can you believe they photographed it?
THAT LIGHT
IS GOD LIGHT
& no one will convince me otherwise.

The demons can test tube
& experiment till the cows come home
[God willing their horrific experiments are over now]
but
there is ONLY ONE SOUL MAKER IN CREATION
& that Flash of LIght is a piece of God's Soul.

So yes — LIFE STARTS AT CONCEPTION
& therefore it is no longer just YOUR body
because you are now
carrying a new miraculous Divine being.

You were ONE body
but now
you are TWO 💕🕊️

https://www.sciencealert.c...

#GodWins

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 June, 04:35
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯⚡🔥💥💥💥💥💥

26 June, 04:40
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
💞💗💕😘

arba happihr @arba
26 June, 04:19
I wondered the same thing,
only narcissists would think about themselves. Beyond selfish. Shameful truly! Damage a life without a hint of a thought! ME, ME, ME,
and, more ME!

26 June, 04:29
In response arba happihr to her Publication
💯 Arba

😽💞

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
26 June, 04:18
i like the ones that say
both 'pro child, pro choice'

26 June, 04:27
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
In his latest video with D. Nino Rodriguez
Juan said something he's said many times:

"Hell is a place where reason does not exist.
There is no logic.
The horror of hell is the insanity.
Never a sane thought or action."

That's how I feel when I look at Roe v Wade protesters.
They haven't thought it through.
They haven't thought ANYTHING through.
It's INSANITY on steroids 😼