Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 June, 10:46
I Love You. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 June, 02:07
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I tune my guitars to 432 which is great if I am playing with myself. If I play with others or with backing tracks, it sounds out of tune. Becoming quite curious about frequenies and how they impact us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 June, 02:09
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
God used them to save me from myself and this illusion. 🙌

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 June, 02:15
Amen brother you are consistently a positive force here in AU. Love your message and your vibe 🙏

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Love You All So Much, Humanity is better than this, given the chance, which is just what God is doing, imo.
02:16 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
26 June, 02:27

26 June, 02:28
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Thank You LORD. 🙌🕊️🙌