Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
11 November, 07:15
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Love you too. Hugs.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
04 September, 11:53 (E)
I bought the Book for my brother. Our Words CREATE. God AMAZINGLY BLESS you, Jason ❤🙏😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 September, 11:51
Love you too, Brother!!! God bless you and your family!!! 💛

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 May, 10:26
💖🙌🏼🕊🙏🏼

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 May, 11:19
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
🙌🕊🙌🙏💗

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 March, 09:45
I love you 🎇

16 March, 09:50
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
😊

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
19 November, 10:34
Thanks so much Jason. I look forward to your sharings. Love to us all!!! 💖

19 November, 10:35
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️ Praise God 🙌🙌🙌

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
19 November, 09:52
Love you too Brother!

19 November, 09:55
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 November, 09:42
Love you back brother. :)

19 November, 09:45
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
19 November, 09:37
I love you, Jason! Thank you for always being so positive and kind! 🥰

19 November, 09:45
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
19 November, 09:30
I love you too. ❤️🙏

19 November, 10:35
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
25 October, 09:16
I LOVE YOU! Be Safe!! ❤️ 😎

19 November, 10:34
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
14 October, 09:55
🙏🤗💞😇

14 October, 10:02
In response Ange Love to her Publication
🤗🙏❤️

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
21 September, 05:06
💞💞💞

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 September, 04:40
We love you too! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
19 September, 09:01
❤️🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 September, 01:57
i love you!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
05 September, 04:55
I Love YOU Jason. Im sending you and your family a BIG Virtual Hug. Squenches. May our Lord shine down upon us ALL today. WWG1WGA

05 September, 04:57
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
AMEN!!

God Bless Us All!!!

🛐❤️🛐

memes matter @NoComment
01 September, 06:45
I Love You!!!

01 September, 06:47
In response memes matter to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

06 August, 05:36
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 August, 04:55
I just liked and shared your post and took a screenshot to share on AU.

Double 55 😊

Hope you and your loved ones are enjoying the weekend.

🙏🕊💖💫✝️

06 August, 05:40
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
We are doing well, beatin the heat, hope the same for you and Yours Joann. God Bless You. 🕊️🙏❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 July, 10:30
Namaste 🙏💖☘️

11 July, 10:35
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
I AM Love. 🙏❤️

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
26 June, 02:08
water ✨vibes

26 June, 02:10
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 June, 02:07
I tune my guitars to 432 which is great if I am playing with myself. If I play with others or with backing tracks, it sounds out of tune. Becoming quite curious about frequenies and how they impact us.

26 June, 02:09
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
God used them to save me from myself and this illusion. 🙌