Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
29 June, 12:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Is that the Sky Event?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 June, 04:44
On a Tuesday...🎶🎵🎶🎵🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 June, 10:13
Tuesday you say?

711 > [911] Vibes

They are trying to unleash evil spirits.

//

Sep 11, 2018 6:40:05 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No. 216
https://www.breitbart.com/...
Q

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 June, 07:23
seems they had trouble getting it up last go. to many red pills me thinks kek

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 07:17
I wonder if this 7.5 Cern 'event' is what gets ./denied.sh?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 June, 08:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🙏

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
27 June, 07:52
Sounds SCAREy

mom brode @mombrode
26 June, 02:43
john tudor??

Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
26 June, 01:23
My husband and I just listened to this video produced by A&”Omega Symbol” Productions. The pastor explains Cern in terms a child can understand. I hope this video helps anyone understand what Cern is and what they’re doing &/or attempting. https://youtu.be/Kk0Ax6Mlw...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
26 June, 09:19
In response Holly Brewer to her Publication
The speaker at the beginning of the video mentioned 10 dimensions ..... guess he didn't know about the other 2

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
27 June, 11:17
In response Holly Brewer to her Publication
Great dig. Thanks for sharing.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 June, 01:16
From June 2, 2022

"CERN: this word will continually be in your news. Do not fear what it can do. I will destroy it for the whole world to see. No, nothing they have designed against you will stand in this time when My hand is moving against it all."

https://www.jgminternation...

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
27 June, 09:18
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
this is 100% correct. humans ascend. then the 144,000 clean up the mess. GOD WINS😎

James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 June, 01:03
MAYBE THEY WILL ALL GET FRIED AND THOSE WATCHING FROM OUTSIDE WILL SAY., " OOPS DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING$. 😳

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 June, 12:56
July 5 was the date Comey came out and let Hillary off the hook for her classified emails in 2016. I remember it well - I thought she gets away with it again - such a bitch!!!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
26 June, 12:54
very interesting...

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 June, 12:47
Just my opinion - whichever side may have control they are dabbling & messing with things that should be left to the Creator

---> getting off my soapbox

27 June, 09:28
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
still currently 100% human 🤣 this has all be new and interesting info for us all. lol.

28 June, 05:45
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
here is the channel post link w some of the 144,000 in my channel talking in comments section, as i realized about the portal to hell opening, and it is our mission to clean it up😮🤣. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 June, 12:40
oh, and, another 222 vibe for the day😉👊

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 June, 12:39
A time we pray that WH truly are in control! CERN makes me feel sickly just knowing it exists. BUT....if we flipped them off 6/6/6 imagine what 7/5 will be for TAKING BACK EVERYTHING😊

CCq Researcher @CCqResearcher
26 June, 12:34
scare event- Rods of God. bye Satanic buildings

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
26 June, 01:02
In response CCq Researcher to her Publication

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 June, 12:34
🙏🙏🙏 GOD has got US🙏🙏🙏.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
26 June, 12:22
Not sure the majority know about this. eesh

26 June, 12:16
I bet they will need repairman again :)

26 June, 12:33
...unless we are in control now. makes me wonder but sometimes i overthink!

Tyler 316 @TWM316
26 June, 12:15
I've gone back and forth with CERN and wondering who's actually in control of it. Just seems like something we wouldn't let [them] have control of. Then again I can only begin to imagine the details of the plan and what needs to happen and why.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 June, 08:01
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Just give it to God.
He has got this covered.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 June, 12:12
👀