Kim Runner @kimrunner
I'm seeing a lot of chatter on TRUTH Social about the Q drops being unconfirmed, fake, etc... Thoughts?
11:15 AM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
26 June, 11:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Still cautiously watching the drops because the grammar is a bit different than the older ones, but the Telegram critics are more interesting at the moment, almost funny, if not so pitiful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 June, 01:37
i feel the timming with r vs w and the VK saying he was gonna step out 25 - 2nd then Q 1700 days to many things line up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
26 June, 12:27
Truth Social is a wake up platform for the normies. It's too much like Twitter. This platform is something special. Love rules here. I promise you that I could not have made it this far without my AU family. This home base is what has kept me sane. Eternally grateful to @administrator for this gift.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 June, 12:21
MSM should just ask the Q

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
26 June, 12:15
There is a definite mixture of people on Truth Social -it appears no one there is keeping tabs on real and fake accounts or just partially awakened folks acoounts--it's open even to the likes of Gavin Newsom. That's Ok --perhaps it's meant to be that way there. Here on anonup we are much more in sync . Q drops are real!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
26 June, 12:28
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
the timing of return seems to be bang on in parallel of the narrative given
Roe Vs Wade =1st marker 11:3 🤔

Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 June, 12:12
Chatter about Q being real is nothing but a confirmation of Q authenticity
So much happened is these 18 months
People see things even if not yet awake...
We went from chatter about Q being a larp, followed by a bunch of lunatics to chatter about it being the real deal
I see winning
Big time

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
26 June, 12:17
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 June, 11:55
I feel right mow they are legit. Timing makes sense and tone and style seem spot on.

We’ll see what happens, but right now I am treating them as real. TS has an amazing amount of trolls & haters!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 June, 11:53
There was talk on 8kun yesterday about the "salts" being rotated, & there was debate over the authenticity of the one that dropped last night

I'm no techie but I gathered that the "salt" referred to something about the ID/trip codes on the posts

Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 June, 11:53
TS is twitter lite. Lots of TG is black ops.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
26 June, 11:45
The last time they thought Q came back it wasn't Q. Those drops were immediately deleted.

It is Q in this case. It's been days already and the drops are still up.

I get very weird vibes on Truth Social and on Telegram almost like it's a BLACK OP. I think that's why we all feel safer here.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
26 June, 12:35
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
AGREE ON TRUTH SOCIAL AND TELEGRAM. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.

why this @americansprit
26 June, 02:15
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
I joined truth a while back and like a lot of folks It just doesn't click for me. I don't go there. I have heard it's set up by one of the alphabet groups....I don't know that for sure but I don't visit

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
26 June, 11:40
was it 1700 daus after the first Q drop?
heck ofa coincidence. If mil were , are, our involved.? My vibe says, Original.
lets see see when happens :)

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
26 June, 11:34
It's the real Q. I never questioned it. I think we were given a lot of hints on AU. ;)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 11:44
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
I agree - just like to see the vibe of others :)

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
26 June, 11:24
I don't know if the allegations of SALT manipulation are true, however from a technical perspective the claims seem plausible.

There was visual evidence presented of shenanigans, but I don't know if it was authentic.

I'm assuming that this will clear-up one way or another if the posting continues, and since there is a 4th new post, it seems to be continuing. SALT manipulation changes all the TRIPCODES, so this can't be covered up forever, if true.

On the other hand, maybe there are those that have planned to discredit Q upon his return with these allegations.

When Dan posted the baby fist image, was it in any way related to the claims about BABYFIST being involved?

Was it a Validation from Dan, or an Indictment of BABYFIST, or meaning coincidence?

Let's see what happens.

26 June, 11:35
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
I'm not familiar with babyfist. who is it?

Ragia HRH @HRH
26 June, 11:23
I am utterly confused, but believe we must focus, listen to 45 and connect to to the Universe to find answers. Lin Wood mentioned that it is a distraction from the gun bill signed, etc. he suggests we must use decernment. Lin is a Q advocate but he thinks that the latest posts were not original.

Ragia HRH @HRH
I am utterly confused, but believe we must focus, listen to 45 and connect to to the Universe to find answers. Lin Wood mentioned that it is a distraction from the gun bill signed, etc. he suggests we must use decernment. Lin is a Q advocate but he thinks that the latest posts were not original.

Ragia HRH @HRH

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
I agree with RT's logic.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 June, 02:49
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
discernment ... lets listen to Q ... the tone.
to me it feels the same / mood & direction, although there may be more than one Q .

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
26 June, 04:01
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Don't think the DS want CUE to come alive again. Uptake in interest and support 4 rallies.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 June, 11:22
I doubt they're fake and I don't really care much if they R because the gematria checks out and because I believe in Placebo Effect. Happy #KennedySunday 123.

26 June, 11:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
1122 for you :)
and agreed...let's see what happens!

MvA_r @MvA_r
26 June, 11:20
Those thoughts, as well as yours, wont make much of a difference.
Either way.

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
The Doq allusion prior was enough for me.

Happy Days @Sun2516
https://www.foxnews.com/op...

👆This was Real.

The Bigger Picture is Q is about Saving the Children and our Nation.

Winning is winning.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
26 June, 11:18
TBE, to be expected.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
26 June, 11:17
q coming back isnt hope for us we already won

its to shake the retards awake so they panic

26 June, 11:19
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
lol