Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 11:15
I'm seeing a lot of chatter on TRUTH Social about the Q drops being unconfirmed, fake, etc... Thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
I don't know if the allegations of SALT manipulation are true, however from a technical perspective the claims seem plausible.

There was visual evidence presented of shenanigans, but I don't know if it was authentic.

I'm assuming that this will clear-up one way or another if the posting continues, and since there is a 4th new post, it seems to be continuing. SALT manipulation changes all the TRIPCODES, so this can't be covered up forever, if true.

On the other hand, maybe there are those that have planned to discredit Q upon his return with these allegations.

When Dan posted the baby fist image, was it in any way related to the claims about BABYFIST being involved?

Was it a Validation from Dan, or an Indictment of BABYFIST, or meaning coincidence?

Let's see what happens.
11:24 AM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jfk2djt in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 11:35
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
I'm not familiar with babyfist. who is it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
26 June, 05:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Not really familiar with Babyfist either, but you can read the image/text in my posts here or on TS that contains the theory/allegations.