Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 11:15
I'm seeing a lot of chatter on TRUTH Social about the Q drops being unconfirmed, fake, etc... Thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** @Courtm6444
It's the real Q. I never questioned it. I think we were given a lot of hints on AU. ;)
11:34 AM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Courtm6444 in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 11:44
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
I agree - just like to see the vibe of others :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
26 June, 11:49
👍

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
26 June, 11:48
Original gut feel for the NEW qdrops was good, then started reading that grammar was different and began to wonder. Then I saw a telegram post with "proof" qdrops weren't real. (I won't point fingers) ... but I now think the posts are REAL, and the SURPRISE is that the telegram folks are aggressively showing what color hats they are wearing