Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 11:15
I'm seeing a lot of chatter on TRUTH Social about the Q drops being unconfirmed, fake, etc... Thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
26 June, 11:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
The last time they thought Q came back it wasn't Q. Those drops were immediately deleted.

It is Q in this case. It's been days already and the drops are still up.

I get very weird vibes on Truth Social and on Telegram almost like it's a BLACK OP. I think that's why we all feel safer here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
why this @americansprit
I joined truth a while back and like a lot of folks It just doesn't click for me. I don't go there. I have heard it's set up by one of the alphabet groups....I don't know that for sure but I don't visit
02:15 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by americansprit in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
26 June, 03:13
In response why this to his Publication
I feel like they use these groups to try to separate people into groups/categories like who is Trump supporter who isn't, who is vax supporter and who isn't. Then those stupid ads that pop up in people's feed about Trump gold. It's almost like the black hats infiltrate and throw crap around just to see who is gullible and bites. I really think they are both black ops and not Trumps platform or an innocent social media. It think those ads are used to make people feel like they can't trust certain people they follow. I think it's used to try to confuse us and make us feel unsafe so we scatter. Many of the bigger accounts are FAKE and not the real person. It's almost like we are seeing a mirror site that's set up to appear as legit but it's not.