Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I just published a reflection on the very human tragedy facing those who took the "rude awakening" path, and how it serves us to avoid the "told you so" and stick to a compassionate response. https://newsletter.marting...
08:40 AM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
27 June, 12:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Your article is a great reminder of our need for Love, Compassion and understanding. But, I am still seriously afraid of the future for all. Everyone reacts differently to duress. I am seeing a lot of anger right now in people and I think people have forgotten how to interact let alone be civil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
27 June, 01:29
Loved it.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
26 June, 02:33
Probably a good way to approach the coming madness. Although they will no doubt ask: Why didn’t you warn me???!!!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
26 June, 01:50
Excellent article, Martin!

You really find the humanity in that situation.

And in the larger world.

Thank you 🙏🏼

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
26 June, 12:38

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 June, 12:24
I followed your link on telegram. So very true! Our hearts have been rent with all this slow motion destruction that everyone feels, but only the awake can discern the origin. No anon can suffer in this... helpless to save the yet unwilling and not be forever changed. At this point, shoring up our reserves is the best we can do for the melee ahead when the masses awake to find themselves soul deep in Dante's Inferno....as it seems anons have been appointed as guides for those searching for the way out.
🕊

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
26 June, 12:22
Well stated, insightful, Highly recommended reading for those awake.
ThankQ Martin for sharing in a good way, while on your path.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 June, 12:03
Beautifully written. I’m taking this to heart moving forward. we we’re all brainwashed at some point.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 June, 11:50
This is the reality, not one of us can see this realisation the humiliation and horror in the face of another when they realise the truth and not feel compassion. No matter our scars.
thank you.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
26 June, 11:48
Fantastic newsletter Martin. Thank you.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
26 June, 09:31
Half of a lifetime of betrayal and isolation compounded by an already painful reality is very difficult to forgive, especially when COVID's invariable insight showed that the betrayal had no red line, which is to say that it was mortal.

Perhaps some healing will be acheived by the opportunity to help and be useful after all these years of being perceived as useless.

It's actually painful to imagine because optimism only magnifies the pain of the disappointing return to Earth, time and time again.

Perhaps when the need for hope subsides, this too will bring some healing.

I'm not sure this will ever be a hard awakening though. I would love it to be, but optimism feels like a terminal seesaw with pain at the other side.

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
26 June, 09:21
Your newsletter is beautiful. Compassioate realization of whats to come for our fellow man. Thank you for sharing Martin. WWG1WGA

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
26 June, 09:19
when we lower ourselves to [their] level we become like [them] reach higher and pray for your enemies, love those that Persecute You. That will be the enormity of whats coming. [they] cannot overcome love. 🤍

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
26 June, 09:12
Good reflection Martin, what I've been trying — not always easy — is to treat people they way I like to be treated, that usually makes me think before I speak... 🙏

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
26 June, 08:58
i like to say” try listening to me before deciding im full of 💩💩💩, next time”(2 🧠🧠r better than 1”, etc.. but never”i told u so”= too much an ego boost2slice & makes it personal instead of growthful

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
26 June, 08:56
we have to adopt this way of thinking as we approach zero hour. People are going to be freaking out. The more compassionate we are the better off ALL of us will be.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 June, 11:56
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
yes, but don't expect normal reactions to compassion.
Many of these people are not themselves, not their best selves, they have been drugged, manipulated, indoctrinated.
I have tried love and compassion but beware when an expected event is triggered from them, they will not be honest, humble, kind, sadly this seems to have been impaired. 😪