Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 June, 08:40
I just published a reflection on the very human tragedy facing those who took the "rude awakening" path, and how it serves us to avoid the "told you so" and stick to a compassionate response. https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
Half of a lifetime of betrayal and isolation compounded by an already painful reality is very difficult to forgive, especially when COVID's invariable insight showed that the betrayal had no red line, which is to say that it was mortal.

Perhaps some healing will be acheived by the opportunity to help and be useful after all these years of being perceived as useless.

It's actually painful to imagine because optimism only magnifies the pain of the disappointing return to Earth, time and time again.

Perhaps when the need for hope subsides, this too will bring some healing.

I'm not sure this will ever be a hard awakening though. I would love it to be, but optimism feels like a terminal seesaw with pain at the other side.
09:31 AM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FightingIrishman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FightingIrishman , click on at the bottom under it