Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 June, 07:10
Was Mr Biden (RIP) in any way associated with the events of 9th September 2001? That would make for a spectacular first arrest and wake up call.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 June, 07:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
not sure the individuals involved could trust him enough to be all those years ago.
wouldn't surprise me by any stretch but bigger minds/players likely considered him a nobody at the time.
Even Bush jr. was considered a bumbling puppet at the time.
in my opinion.which is all I have to go on.
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
Wondered many times if the Bumbling puppet or in Biden's case the Bumbling idiot is all an act. As in... they couldn't have anything to do with... fill in the blank.... neither one of them could find their own backside using both hands. Good cover. Biden sure can hone in on children when any are anywhere near.
07:26 PM - Jun 25, 2022
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 June, 09:17
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
One HAD Cheney
one HAD Obama to do their thinking and pulling the strings.
When did the actors step in?
Early in the last race?