Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Was Mr Biden (RIP) in any way associated with the events of 9th September 2001? That would make for a spectacular first arrest and wake up call.
07:10 PM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
27 June, 03:40
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
,he is and was a puppet for [[[them]]] a usedul drooling pedovore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
26 June, 03:25
Oh boy, it certainly would.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
25 June, 08:43
Good question and I also wonder was Biden involved in the JFK assassination?

David Treciak @scifiwriter
25 June, 07:27
Only if you believe that it's the real Joe Biden pretending to be president. The facial bone structure of the current Biden doesn't match the pictures of him from 2016 and earlier. Biden had a pronounced brow ridge and different shaped mouth. I won't mention the ears since there's speculation that a face-lift could change the bottom ear attachment to the face.
I also don't buy all the ridiculous gaffes aren't done on purpose. Same thing with his appointments, which are too bizarre to be real.
But that's just me.

Only if you believe that it's the real Joe Biden pretending to be president. The facial bone structure of the current Biden doesn't match the pictures of him from 2016 and earlier. Biden had a pronounced brow ridge and different shaped mouth. I won't mention the ears since there's speculation that a face-lift could change the bottom ear attachment to the face.
I also don't buy all the ridiculous gaffes aren't done on purpose. Same thing with his appointments, which are too bizarre to be real.
But that's just me.

But that's just me.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 June, 07:15
not sure the individuals involved could trust him enough to be all those years ago.
wouldn't surprise me by any stretch but bigger minds/players likely considered him a nobody at the time.
Even Bush jr. was considered a bumbling puppet at the time.
in my opinion.which is all I have to go on.
😊

Pink Totter @Totter
25 June, 07:26
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Wondered many times if the Bumbling puppet or in Biden's case the Bumbling idiot is all an act. As in... they couldn't have anything to do with... fill in the blank.... neither one of them could find their own backside using both hands. Good cover. Biden sure can hone in on children when any are anywhere near.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
25 June, 07:12
I wouldnt doubt he was involved.