Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
02 February, 07:07
Anyone notice the INSANE number of correlations between the “movie” we’re watching and the television series Fringe?

It’s about a Quantum physicist and his team of white hat citizen truthers who to uncover “fringe” conspiracy theories being hidden from the average person.

It has phrases like “calm before the storm”, “drain the swamp”, “the plan”, “follow the white rabbit”, “the storm”, etc. There are even several references to the letter Q.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJA Lazerr @AJ_Lazerr
Think Fringe was the key try watching Blindspot and The Black List. Those shows really dig into conspiracy theory and the cabals.
08:19 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by AJ_Lazerr in this post can reply
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
04 February, 11:51
In response AJA Lazerr to his Publication
The Black list definately references the evil in our alphabet agencies. I like James Spader, he was amazing as Raymond Reddington. I hope he is a good guy when all the dust settles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
16 March, 11:29
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
James Spader and JFK Jr. BFF's back in the day.❤️