Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Anyone notice the INSANE number of correlations between the “movie” we’re watching and the television series Fringe?

It’s about a Quantum physicist and his team of white hat citizen truthers who to uncover “fringe” conspiracy theories being hidden from the average person.

It has phrases like “calm before the storm”, “drain the swamp”, “the plan”, “follow the white rabbit”, “the storm”, etc. There are even several references to the letter Q.
07:07 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 January, 11:34
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
🤔 wonder if Steve Manuchin produced it ,yes he is a producer , he produced a lot of movie's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
09 January, 12:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 12:49

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 June, 07:12
Why the picture of Jeff Bezos ??

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
17 May, 01:25
And the Prime Time series Utopia 2020 !!

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
17 May, 02:38
In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication
which is cancelled suddenly

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 May, 10:50
😮👍❤️

Iam Mie @iammiele
28 March, 08:48
No coincidences... I have seen several shows that seem to have "clues" and with perceptual shifts more things become clear...

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
16 May, 10:39
In response GOD WON to her Publication
It’s not on regular TV anymore but can be found in IMDB and we get there through our Prime subscription. Great show! Also Blacklist which is still on NBC but sesons 1-7 can be found on Netflix...I know, I know... Netflix and Prime..BOOO...

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 January, 10:57
I have checked all my streaming services and its not on any of them...seems like Prime is where you can find it. I use to watch it a long time ago but wanted to rewatch but I dont have prime.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
19 March, 04:24
👀 It's been awhile. I'm gonna have to watch FRINGE all over again! 🍿🍿🍿

Joseph George @LittleJoe58
19 March, 01:17
😎YES GOOD SHOW,and did you notice the five fingers and one thumb on the hand in between the episodes?

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
22 January, 10:50

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
22 January, 10:51
that's thru Amazon prime, thru imdb. looks like they're all free with ads.

18 March, 10:52
Top two things to learn is rights as the law, how to defend and physics

18 March, 10:51

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
18 March, 05:50
if its only on net flix then I wont see it - but I want too so I will look around
ty 4 the heads up

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
16 May, 10:42
In response Surly Rabitt to her Publication
Fringe is on IMDB. We get there through Prime.

LeAhna Sol @LSol
18 March, 05:42
this post made me so excited, Im gonna start the series all
over again tonight lol 😆

LeAhna Sol @LSol
18 March, 05:41
I say this ALL THE TIME!!!! Fringe is my all time FAVORITE and I LOVE seeing the parallels!!✨🙌🏼✨

Ragia HRH @HRH
18 March, 05:40
does anybody know what is so significant about this secret service person of Trump? This particular person has been talked about a lot in many platforms. Any idea?

Ann Violandi @MommaBearQ
18 March, 05:49
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
I heard it is JFK Jr under the mask🐸

Rosalee Harris @Chcknmom
18 March, 09:15
From the very first episode when he is taken to the Kennedy unit. 😎

William Cherry @Oleglory
18 March, 08:42
the 80s tv show "V"

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
18 March, 11:54
In response William Cherry to his Publication
Where can one watch this series???

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
18 March, 02:31
Fellow Patriots ,

Except what we are witnessing is a HORROR movie.........Pedophilia, Pedovores, child and human trafficking, Satanists and Evil.

Centuries of evil.

This is the unthinkable and is heart rending.

It makes normal human beings physically ill.

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
17 March, 09:40
There have been and still are many TV shows and Movies that predicted what is happening and yet to happen. AI will be the fall of the entire world.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
17 March, 09:37
Now THAT was a good show! i was sad when it went buh bye. too much red pill. see ya in 5D

The STORM is here! @voo64
17 March, 09:33
YES, I know, right?

Vicki Lord @Vlord
16 March, 03:24
The correlationsbetween the two have been amazing! Loved Fringe!

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
16 March, 11:42
[they] used predictive programming and script bits and pieces to us, true mixed with lies, and it gets them around the 'consent' laws
we don't speak up because we think we are wathcing fiction and [they] run with it as 'ok with the people' 🤪

Andrea Elliott @Andieve71
16 March, 10:55
"The Librarians" tv series had a lot of puzzle pieces too, especially the final season.

Melissa Simpson @Missi1776
16 March, 10:48
that was by far my favorite tv series!!! i was wondering if anyone else was going to see the connections! im going to go and rewatch!!!

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
16 March, 10:42
I watched this series, and was fascinated by it.
Will re-watch it with a 'new pair of glasses.

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 March, 10:09
Every dinner someone HAS TO PAID.
QUI BONO?

WE KNOW, that film industry since Born was kept by Bad Actors.

Do you think, about WHO PAID all movie Costs? 🤔 Follow the MONEY TRAIL.

DONT JUMP ON WHAT IS OBVIOUS=>PLOT

this game is played as EVERY COLLECTIVE SPORT OUTSIDE the Football Field🤣

Co called "sportsman" in EACH COLLECTIVE SPORT ON EARTH are in FACT WELL PAYED ACTORS...

COUCH TOO. TRADER GUY WIN TITLE...
btw "Trump bodyguard" is not human form of life, i dont FEEL ENERGETIC SIGNATURE.
🙈🤣🐑