Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
My 18 year old GrandPrincess posted on FB that if you are celebrating this ruling, unfriend her๐Ÿ™„
I told her she should be thankful for the ruling. I told her mother she wasn't prepared to be a mother at 18 yrs old and instead of listening to me, she chose YOU.
I hope that sinks in for her. I am ashamed of who I was 19 years ago. Only God๐Ÿ’–
08:10 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Camille McGee @Dragon64
25 June, 09:40
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Good for you. 39 years ago at 18 I chose my daughter instead of what was being told to me. Only by the grace of God do we choose what he wants instead of what society demands. I hope that someday these young ladies find their solace in God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 June, 11:08
In response Camille McGee to his Publication
My daughter turned out to be an amazing mother๐Ÿ˜Š a year before she got pregnant she was stuffing the school course baby doll in her closet because it cried all night๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘€ I was like ...you best not have any kids. She proved me so wrong๐Ÿ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 June, 08:53
A silver thread in the tapestry of God! ๐Ÿ’ž

Ely Pitedaโญ๏ธ @QGateKeeper
25 June, 08:36
every life is sacred .. every life is managed by God .. every life is independent and their learning path is unique , every life needs to walk the way they chose to meet their lessons which will deliver them into the future .. their bright future . Look at you now saying you were ashamed of yourself when 19 ... but that self delivered the beautiful soul that you are now .. she walked the path , she went into the great transformation .. and now she flies.. butter fly . Trust God above all . He has them both in their hands .

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 June, 08:39
In response Ely Pitedaโญ๏ธ to her Publication
I am certainly glad she chose to have her๐Ÿ˜Š she may see things differently in this world but she has been an 18 year ray of sunshine for her Nenna๐Ÿ’– And, in the process God has brought me full circle๐Ÿ˜‰