Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 June, 08:10
My 18 year old GrandPrincess posted on FB that if you are celebrating this ruling, unfriend her🙄
I told her she should be thankful for the ruling. I told her mother she wasn't prepared to be a mother at 18 yrs old and instead of listening to me, she chose YOU.
I hope that sinks in for her. I am ashamed of who I was 19 years ago. Only God💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
every life is sacred .. every life is managed by God .. every life is independent and their learning path is unique , every life needs to walk the way they chose to meet their lessons which will deliver them into the future .. their bright future . Look at you now saying you were ashamed of yourself when 19 ... but that self delivered the beautiful soul that you are now .. she walked the path , she went into the great transformation .. and now she flies.. butter fly . Trust God above all . He has them both in their hands .
08:36 AM - Jun 25, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QGateKeeper in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 June, 08:39
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
I am certainly glad she chose to have her😊 she may see things differently in this world but she has been an 18 year ray of sunshine for her Nenna💖 And, in the process God has brought me full circle😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
25 June, 08:41
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
amen. I have her in my prayers and believe me .. He answers them all