Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 June, 08:10
My 18 year old GrandPrincess posted on FB that if you are celebrating this ruling, unfriend her๐Ÿ™„
I told her she should be thankful for the ruling. I told her mother she wasn't prepared to be a mother at 18 yrs old and instead of listening to me, she chose YOU.
I hope that sinks in for her. I am ashamed of who I was 19 years ago. Only God๐Ÿ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Camille McGee @Dragon64
Good for you. 39 years ago at 18 I chose my daughter instead of what was being told to me. Only by the grace of God do we choose what he wants instead of what society demands. I hope that someday these young ladies find their solace in God.
09:40 AM - Jun 25, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dragon64 in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 June, 11:08
In response Camille McGee to his Publication
My daughter turned out to be an amazing mother๐Ÿ˜Š a year before she got pregnant she was stuffing the school course baby doll in her closet because it cried all night๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘€ I was like ...you best not have any kids. She proved me so wrong๐Ÿ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396