Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
25 June, 05:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stoic Way @waylongway
25 June, 04:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 June, 08:01
IShallwe play a game ONCE more makes we think we are rounding the final corner, too.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 June, 07:48
I agree.
Cowboy posted it was exactly 1700 days since the last post!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
25 June, 07:48
Who is in control of “Time” ?

There are no coincedences @VincentKennedy

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
25 June, 05:17
YEAH KICKING ASS AND TAKING NAMES LOLOLOL

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 June, 04:50
Timing is everything. :)

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 June, 03:11
I really hope so as the last few months have been super tough!

25 June, 05:19
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I ASKED THE UNIVERSE WHRN THINGS WOULD CHANG, AND I GOT "JUNE 21" I THOUGHT NOTHING HAPPENED WE HAVE LITERALLY BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 June, 02:58
GOOD POINT! THANKS FOR SHARING!

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
25 June, 02:30
Thinking about next phase and what may be coming. Law of War manual has always seemed to be the most relevant procedures. Are they about to lose control?

11.3END OF OCCUPATION AND DURATION OF GCOBLIGATIONS (...) Belligerent occupation ceases when the conditions for its 11.3.1application are no longer met.81 In particular, as discussed below, the status of belligerent occupation ceases when the invader no longer factually governs the occupied territory (...) .82Belligerent occupation ends when the Occupying Power no longer has effectively placed the occupied territory under its control.83 For example, an uprising by the local population may prevent the Occupying Power from actually enforcing its authority over occupied territory.

https://dod.defense.gov/Po...

25 June, 05:21
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
The Queen's death, Declas, Durham, Hunter's laptop, de-certify---how will that happen? Will Supreme Court be involved? Emergency broadcast--scare event--military steps in

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
25 June, 02:28
Me too Kim! 🥰

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 June, 01:08
The ONLY point “QAlerts” (aka Dan in My Book🤣😂) FORGOT was.... All He Listed happened ALSO the same day @Vincentkennedy checked out for a few days!!! HMMMM 🧐🤨🧐

Who’s Who is the Question? 🤷‍♀️💥💥💥

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 June, 10:40
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
👆🏻 That’s my question! 👆🏻

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
25 June, 01:04
👇🏻

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
25 June, 01:02
⭐️

25 June, 05:24
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Do you think he is talking to the military here?? We took an oath too, didnt ee?

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
25 June, 12:56
⭐️⭐️⭐️🇺🇸

hope saxton @Scribe11
25 June, 12:53
I like that idea too.
What a Friday that was!!
WWG1WGA

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
25 June, 12:52
Love this!!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
25 June, 12:50
Are you ready to serve again? Almost feels like the question is directed towards POTUS. My gut feeling

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
25 June, 12:53
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Yes!!! Makes total sense!

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
25 June, 12:47
Same.