Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 June, 12:46
I like this thought...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
25 June, 02:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thinking about next phase and what may be coming. Law of War manual has always seemed to be the most relevant procedures. Are they about to lose control?

11.3END OF OCCUPATION AND DURATION OF GCOBLIGATIONS (...) Belligerent occupation ceases when the conditions for its 11.3.1application are no longer met.81 In particular, as discussed below, the status of belligerent occupation ceases when the invader no longer factually governs the occupied territory (...) .82Belligerent occupation ends when the Occupying Power no longer has effectively placed the occupied territory under its control.83 For example, an uprising by the local population may prevent the Occupying Power from actually enforcing its authority over occupied territory.

https://dod.defense.gov/Po...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid @PygmyGazette
The Queen's death, Declas, Durham, Hunter's laptop, de-certify---how will that happen? Will Supreme Court be involved? Emergency broadcast--scare event--military steps in
05:21 AM - Jun 25, 2022
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
25 June, 10:11
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
I'd be guessing as to timing. We know these and more things are out there. All I've seen is word that Kash Patel posted on Truth tht he will begin releasing declassified docs next week - no idea if they can somehow block it though.
I'm trusting that the timing will be such that as many people as possible will be ready to hear and recognize the truth. I myself am still shocked at the depth of corruption, even though I've been aware of some of it for years. Those who have not been paying attention will need time to absorb it and not dismiss it out of hand.

All I can do is keep validating information to the best of my ability, and ask others about it - get them to start questioning... share articles, etc. Lots still needs evidence, even though I suspect it is true... there's definitely a mix including inserted disinfo to keep people confused or to discredit us if we err on a couple of points.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
26 June, 03:58
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication