Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 June, 04:35
Big SCOTUS decision today.
Reminds me of Q4552.
“Is this about a woman's right to choose OR SOMETHING ELSE?”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply
Monkeys Uncle @Monkeysuncle818
24 June, 09:34
In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
GEORGENEWS posted a video today that I just cannot share. It's a hard visual. Will provide the link for anyone that wants it 🙏 - https://t.me/georgenews/43...

24 June, 09:32

Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 June, 09:18
Boy they're gonna miss that.....womans right to choose to kill her unborn lil gift from God. We are not the same. God chose us for obvious reasons......we are not the same. God Wins.🙏🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 June, 08:36
She is heartless