Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
Reading this and all the comments, I cannot possibly say any of it better! I want to just add my reply to keep the love going.

In this spiritual war, our mere existence taunts the dark forces, BUT if you can just stop and look back at all your experiences in this very moment - I dare say we are at the stage that we are now only taunting demons in the best of ways. There is nothing within us that can be stolen or hidden for long ...and the devil hates that about us - this is how we are continually growing and learning how to fight, through our many painful trials. Any new obstacles can be seen as failed attempts to douse our light and any new hardship just pulls us closer together in propping each other up. What an amazing time to be alive while history unfolds to expose our next chapter. I mean it when I say I love you all. Nothing can stop our faith and nothing can stop what is coming. Glory Glory Hallelujah, Our God is Marching On!
Still holding the line 💪
05:19 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
23 June, 06:19
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
I love your heart, Ask.
I am going to save this for a rainy day. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 06:30
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Please do and thank you! I might just have to do the same and save this whole thread myself for some of the harder days 😉 If you ever need a boost or to vent, I am on here a LOT - just throw a DM at me and keep going and I will try my best to respond as fast as I see it to keep your vibes up. Nothing about trench warfare is easy, but love comes easily. Everything we give comes back in waves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
23 June, 05:48
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
❤️ ONELOVE" ❤️

23 June, 06:13
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
💕💞💕

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 June, 06:05
Keeping this one close. thank you for sharing! 💖🥰

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 June, 06:18
You are very adept at getting us to look at this from our hearts, Joey.
I love you, Brother. ❤️🙏