KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 June, 11:52
Has anyone else been experiencing extreme tiredness?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I slept 11 and 24 mins last night.

8:10 pm to 7:42 am.

Don't remember another time I slept so much
11:55 AM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 June, 07:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Fir the last two weeks, I have slept much better than I have for years!

Last night, slept through, which I can count the incidences of, during the last 15 years, on the fingers of one hand.

I so hope this is going to be a trend... maybe even the new norm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 June, 01:18
I slept more than usual yesterday too, 9:45-7:30.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 June, 07:19
Same for me last Saturday night. It was 10 hours. It’s been a hot minute since that’s happened.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 June, 02:15
What happened to that - 8 mins VK? 😊

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
23 June, 03:22
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Thats the .8 away from an APL of 10.0

Sr_ Bez donated @srbez
23 June, 01:45

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 01:16
Nana knows good and damn well you smile a little every time you see the decodes on your posts and see how far we have all come.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 June, 02:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Or not Nana….😄🥴🤣😂. I can see an eye roll and hear a groan now and then. Thank God he loves us! 😄

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 June, 08:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
☹️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 01:15
Your body probably needed it!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
23 June, 12:51
big streych from the 5 with a nap during the day. bet feels GREAT today👊🏾

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
23 June, 12:42
missing - hours
hours away?

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
23 June, 12:38
…I need a nap

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
23 June, 12:30
Some nights i sleep like 10 hrs and some i cant sleep,weird

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
23 June, 12:29
810-1142=11 hours and 32 minutes....so whats up with the missing 8 minutes....or is that the two drops to heed or what the heck.....VK be racking my brain with these unusual messages

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
23 June, 12:25
soo weird ive slept in theough my alrms last 2 mornings.

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 June, 12:24
Post was at 11:55 AM
Will something happen in 11 hours and 24 minutes?

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 June, 12:21
I set a record last night as well, after having a nap during the day. I feel great today

arba happihr @arba
23 June, 12:18
I thought I was tired due to travel. I slept 12 hours

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 June, 12:17
more energy since i been taking ivetmectin. last few days been very tired. slept like 10 hours last night too

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 June, 12:23
Q1124 - Snowden .Yes. testify then drop (helicoptor crash?)
Q2324 -Sessions ref and 25 amendment/Enjoy the show
Q810 - traitors / patriots / SAP (Special Access Programs)
Q2010 - Snow White 4 offline (Snowden or Cern?)
Q742 - VA / JFK "End is near.
The media cleanse/JFK."
Q

Who went down in that Huey Copter crash? Will we ever know?
Huey gematria =59 =HELP ME

End is Near / Media cleanse / JFK

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 June, 12:29
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Also Q11 and Q24 point to Hillary neutralized.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
23 June, 01:20
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
1st intelligent statement she ever made.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 June, 12:16
Carry the 1, divide by 2, multiply by x, = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
23 June, 12:14
Same!!! Fell asleep at 7:30 & got up at 4:10 like I so every morning for work! But I was totally exhausted yesterday!!! Here’s a goid vibe!!!! #wykyk

some one special to some @godrus
23 June, 12:12
off by 8 minutes? Add 8 days?
July 1, 2022?
Countdown?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 June, 12:07
Any hints? I can’t sleep! 😬

A good Melatonin? A swig of this or that? A shroom?

Out with it! What? 🤣

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
23 June, 12:05
😝😝😝COMMS COMMS COMMS

😝😝😝COMMS COMMS COMMS

😝😝😝COMMS COMMS COMMS

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 June, 12:04

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
23 June, 12:04
That would be 11 and 32 mins.

VK bad at math? I highly doubt it!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 June, 12:13
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Blame it on the watch with facial hair.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 June, 12:03
So the Same... The other night I feel asleep folding laundry on my bed at like 7:45pm & didn’t wake up until after 9:00 the next day... Everyone I have spoken to feels so tired & sleeping so much... My Momma, Family, All the Peeps at the Dentist Yesterday & they said Coffee & Caffeine doesn’t even work... I wonder what is going on? Any idea VK?

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
23 June, 12:17
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
These energies are now being experienced by many as they undergo ascension. So mood swings dominate, fatigue, old memories come to the fore… this is necessary.

By embracing "cleaner food", going as green as possible, organic and raw, you can nourish your body well as it undergoes this change

A lot of rest is also necessary, no go-go-go lifestyle. Embrace change. If maintaining a simpler lifestyle than embracing is beneficial, that feels good. This will help. Ascension is hard on the body. In its transition to crystalline, the body is exhausted and renewed. So many experience extreme fatigue that they call chronic fatigue.

continued in comments

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
23 June, 11:59
😊
11 + 24 = 17

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
23 June, 11:58
10-Apr-2018 1:16:11 PM MDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
8ch/qresearch
@Snowden
Yes.
Testify then drop.
We have it all.
These people are stupid.
Fireworks.
POTUS’ weekly address.
END.
Q